Minoxidil Application

Calgacus

Should minoxidil solution be rubbed into the scalp (with fingertips) or should it just be left so that it is absorbed naturally into the scalp?

I've been getting mixed instructions on the correct way to apply it.

How do you apply it? Which method works for you? I'd just like to make sure I am getting the most out of my usage.

Thanks.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

I massage it with my fingers. This way works.

If you're using the liquid, how do you get away with just the recommended 1ml? I'm a diffuse thinner throughout the top but still have a decent amount of hair. I find it impossible to use just 1ml to get coverage over the entire area. BTW-I just started using 5% minoxidil with Azelaic acid.

I just bought a Microneedle Roller with 192 Medical Stainless Steal Needles;;;I HEARD it works to help absortion (Ill be glad to listen to any help on when and how often to use it or even pros and cons)

I also just started using DSLab Revia shampoo (Again, Ill be glad to listen to any help on when and how often to use it or even pros and cons)

Oya I use Rogain foam (double the amount in the directions) after I take a shower in the morning..

I use liquid Rogain (more then in the directions) before bed

If you're using the liquid, how do you get away with just the recommended 1ml? I'm a diffuse thinner throughout the top but still have a decent amount of hair. I find it impossible to use just 1ml to get coverage over the entire area. BTW-I just started using 5% minoxidil with Azelaic acid.

Luckily my hair loss is fairly minimal, and only in the crown, so the 1 ml application is plenty, but the bigger the area, the more liquid required I would assume.

I just bought a Microneedle Roller with 192 Medical Stainless Steal Needles;;;I HEARD it works to help absortion (Ill be glad to listen to any help on when and how often to use it or even pros and cons)

I would strongly suggest that you check this up with a doctor. Needles in scalp = potential hurting of hair grafts = sounds dubious.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the foam but i like the idea of rolling-on the solution. This would be a confortable and fast way of applying the solution. Especially in the area of the temples an the receeding hairline, where the solution tends to run down by using the pipette.

• 2 weeks later...
I also just started using DSLab Revia shampoo (Again, Ill be glad to listen to any help on when and how often to use it or even pros and cons)

Biggest regret for me was adding revita to my regimen. I ended up worse than when I started with that.

Crap product.

Take my advice: bin it. Immediately.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...