Booking HT with Dr Path

After doing alot of research I have come to the consulsion of picking Dr Path in Bangkok.

After speaking to him and telling him i would like to restore my hairline as it has receded he has estimated 2500+. I would be looking at trying to get it to 3000-3500 if possible to add more thickness on top.

Are there any questions in particular I should be asking? (just incase i forgot to ask)

Hairloss is NW3

Will be looking to have work done on crown in the future but wanting the hairline and bit more thickness on top first.

Any help would be appreciated as this is a big event in my life which could change the way i feel and help make my life better.

First of all congrats on yr upcoming procedure with dr path. He does great work.

As for questions to ask, the doc will do a consultation and run through everything . Is there any concerns you have? Are you on meds?

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

If it was me, I'd prob want to know the docs game plan. As in future loss how the docs thinks you should plan ahead..

Ask about recovery times.

Are u planning on going away on hols anytime soon?

Returning to work?

Exercise?

I would prob make sure I knew the answer to questions nice before leaving office. As I said the doc will do a full consultation.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014