Dr Pradeep Sohi, or the Reviva clinic, Any experience/etc?

So, it seems that the prices listed on Darling Bud's site (US$1.20 per graft) are incorrect, leading the to surgery price being quite a bit more expensive than I expected, so I've been looking into the Reviva clinic.

There's not much information on this clinic that I've found, but the examples on this site seemed rather positive + the actual site lists celebrities that have been operated on by him, so I'm led to trust him.

He's quick to email, I received a consultation in a day and an answer to a further question I had within the hour that I had sent it.

Would anyone here have an actual opinion on him? I feel that I've found the surgeon who fits me needs perfectly, but I'd like to ask before rushing off to him for surgery.

As far as I can see it, it's a trustworthy clinic that charges 60 Indian Rupees for FUE, and the little information I could find wasn't negative at all (People claimed that he wasn't returning emails, but I assume they used his old site, the new site had a different email address).

Hi,

I have been contemplating a HT for the past 6 months. After much search and mainly on the positive suggestions by members on this network, I narrowed down on Dr.Bhatti (Darling Buds). I did a lot of consultations with him through email, and also paid a visit as my questions just kept increasing.

His rate is Rs.70 per graft.

I haven't come across any review on Reviva or Pradeep Sohi.

Just saying, the clinic/surgeon may be good but I am yet to hear something.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
So, it seems that the prices listed on Darling Bud's site (US$1.20 per graft) are incorrect, leading the to surgery price being quite a bit more expensive than I expected, so I've been looking into the Reviva clinic.

There's not much information on this clinic that I've found, but the examples on this site seemed rather positive + the actual site lists celebrities that have been operated on by him, so I'm led to trust him.

He's quick to email, I received a consultation in a day and an answer to a further question I had within the hour that I had sent it.

Would anyone here have an actual opinion on him? I feel that I've found the surgeon who fits me needs perfectly, but I'd like to ask before rushing off to him for surgery.

As far as I can see it, it's a trustworthy clinic that charges 60 Indian Rupees for FUE, and the little information I could find wasn't negative at all (People claimed that he wasn't returning emails, but I assume they used his old site, the new site had a different email address).

Hello,

Just wanted to address your comment about Dr. Bhatti's pricing. Please note that we have always been fully transparent in all aspects of the HT procedure, including pricing. Here is the link to our website that explains our pricing models in great detail. There is no ambiguity and no guess work needed.

Hair Transplant Cost in India, Affordable FUE Costs & Prices

Pricing for our Standard Package is INR 89 (scalp grafts) which translates to about $1.37. The $1.20 pricing that you have mentioned was in effect several years ago.

I am sure that you will do as much research as possible in choosing your HT Surgeon. As almost everyone on this Forum will tell you, pricing is just one of the many factors, when deciding on the Clinic....there are many other important factors that have to be taken into consideration also.

If you have any other question regarding our pricing (or anything else concerning Dr. Bhatti/Darling Buds India), please feel free to comment or PM me. I will be happy to help.

I wish you all the best.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I believe you are talking about Dr. Pradeep Sethi?. He has clinic called Eugenix at Gurugram near New Delhi, India. I did my HT with Dr. Pradeep and am a happy customer. As California said do thorough research before jumping, one cannot emphasize it more.

My Thread: 

Hi to all,

Please note i have already done HT with number of sittings from Ak clincs (Dr kapil dua) & Dr. Pradeep sohi (Reviva) few years back and i am not at all satisfied from both the clinics. If we compare both the clinics Reviva is on the better side as compare to AK clinic. I have no hopes to correct my Bad HT with all my wasted donor area by both these clinics.

Finally I met Dr. Bhatti (Darling Buds) with the help and consultation from Hair Restroration Network and i am heartily thankful to this forum. Dr. Bhatti is a very kind hearted and down to earth person, he corrected my bad HT without charging anything from me just to give my confidence back so that i can face myself. i am so so happy after doing my HT from Dr. Bhatti(darling buds). He is the best HT surgeon and he has magic in his hands. He and his team is so good in doing HT, anybody can see the list of patients on the darling buds website and can contact personally as well to a patient to clear the doubts

Guyz please do not compare the clinics by only price comparison, i have spent so much money starting from my first HT till last because of selecting cheap HT clinics. We need to compare the clinics by checking the number of satisfied clients from all over the world. And in this point Darling Buds is on the top of the list. Best HT's are little expensive but satisfaction level is far far better than cheap price clinics.

I have no doubt and yes i fully recommend darling buds to all the patients who want best best HT.

I am writing all this with my personal experiences only, nobody is forcing me to write in favour of any clinic.

Love you always Dr. Bhatti and the whole team of darling buds.

-----Darling Buds is the best best best best clinic for Hair Transplant-----