FUE 2927 FU Dr Feriduni

Hello. This is my first post here but I have been reading the site for a looooong time. I have just had a hair transplant with Dr Feriduni over in Belgium (currently 10 days post op). I created a little blog documenting my journey if anyone wants to take a look. It's a work in progress and I'll be updating it several times a week.

newhairblog

Thanks,

Bison

Welcome aboard. Thanks for sharing your blog, very detailed.

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Thanks guys. No, the Dr didn't do any of the extraction himself. He oversaw the whole process, coming in at regular intervals to check on them. To be honest, the techs all have hundreds, if not thousands of hours experience doing extractions and I wasn't concerned at all with them doing it. I've updated the blog now up to day 8 pics. I'll take some more at the weekend to post up. I'm 27 btw.

Cheers

Hey mate, it cost about 13,000 euros give or take. One night in a hotel is paid for by the clinic, I think that is standard. I paid for a second night which cost 100 euros. Eurostar tickets from London to Belgium cost 70 pounds return (I booked two , one for me and one for the girlfriend). Feel free to ask me anything else mate

Hey mate, it cost about 13,000 euros give or take. One night in a hotel is paid for by the clinic, I think that is standard. I paid for a second night which cost 100 euros. Eurostar tickets from London to Belgium cost 70 pounds return (I booked two , one for me and one for the girlfriend). Feel free to ask me anything else mate

Thanks for the info Hunting, I really appreciate it.

So I think I have no other choice than going to Turkey which is the closest one based on my budget.

Thanks

Thanks for the info Hunting, I really appreciate it.

So I think I have no other choice than going to Turkey which is the closest one based on my budget.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

So I must apologise, I've neglected my duties with blogging. Sorry. Almost a year has passed now and I will be taking 1 year photos to upload for you to see. I'm going to shave my head this Saturday so that a better comparison can be made. In the meantime, i have attached a photo taken of me at about the 9 month post op mark.

IMG-20140818-WA0001.jpg.2217e1b8c296642f095339f83a917b2c.jpg