Hairtransplant today by Dr. Timothy Carman

Semiturpid

Sorry about the brief comment, but i was still under the influence of the meds. Anyways, from the first time i walked into the docs clinic i felt welcomed thanks to Pam the receptionist. Made the appointment and underwent the procedure about 3 weeks later (yep he's a busy man). The doctor is a down to earth, very relaxed man while interviewing you and a professional when it comes to the execution of his work. His technicians the day of my "beautifying" were Diana, Diana and no not another Diana but Judy :). They and Dr. Carman did exceptional work.

Basically i just needed a few corrections to the hairline and some density upfront. Best of all no shaving was needed, neither in the donation part nor in front, so the transplant is only visible if you get really close......

Hopefully he will post pictures soonish.....

Thanks for the additional information! Sounds like a top-notch experience and I'm looking forward to the photos. Grow well!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Dr. Carmen and his team do nice work. Now the difficult part of waiting for the final result. Try to forget that you had a ht for the first 6 months. Time will go by faster if you do. Congrafts on your surgery!

yeah, i had a procedure with dr. carman back in july. can't tell you how happy i am already with it.

this was my second procedure and although my first doc was very good, i liked dr. carman a lot more. great staff and the dr. knows his stuff.

good luck to you!

Found this today and was wondering if anybody tried step 5...

Step 5

Treat yourself to a gentle scalp massage after your doctor gives you the green light to begin manipulating the area around your transplanted hair. Mix three drops of the essential oils of rosemary, sage and peppermint. Stir these into 1 tbsp. of olive oil. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, these essential herbs may help stimulate new hair growth. Apply the oil mixture to your scalp and massage gently once or twice each day.

should feel pretty nice on the crafted part since its still itchy and probably dry....any thoughts and/or experiences?

Cheers!

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

• 2 weeks later...