Temporary scalp micropigmentation shaved effect Dermo Beauty Center

Nicely done! Thank you for sharing

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

That looks good. I would love for you to find a patient like this and do a monthly or bi monthly update with his sending in pictures so we can see the "life: of this procedure. I think if would be great for research and business.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi dermobeauty

Can i ask is this immediately post op? i Like that that the hairline is not round but it looks a bit red if i am not mistaken. Also where is your clinic, you have a website?

Hi,

yes this is immediately post op.

My clinic is near Milan in Italy. I do not know if the rules of the forum allows to insert links, maybe send me a pm.

Mirko Bruscaini

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

Hi,

yes this is immediately post op.

My clinic is near Milan in Italy. I do not know if the rules of the forum allows to insert links, maybe send me a pm.

Mirko Bruscaini

Its ok i googled and found your website Mirco thank you. Do you have any pics of patients a month after and not immediately post op? I searched your website but it doesnt specify when the after pictures were taken. Also how long does the redness last typically a few days or it might take more like sometimes it does in hair transplants.

Its ok i googled and found your website Mirco thank you. Do you have any pics of patients a month after and not immediately post op? I searched your website but it doesnt specify when the after pictures were taken. Also how long does the redness last typically a few days or it might take more like sometimes it does in hair transplants.

All pictures are immediatly post op. I'll take pictures even to those who return for a touch-up.:)

Only a few people have redness after treatment, in these cases, disappears within a few hours.

Mirko Bruscaini

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

All pictures are immediatly post op. I'll take pictures even to those who return for a touch-up.:)

Only a few people have redness after treatment, in these cases, disappears within a few hours.

Mirko Bruscaini

Thanx Mirko it would be great to see results after the redness fades and how it looks. Come on engage those Italians some more so we can get a better understanding :D:D:D