100% effective grow new hair & stop hair fall

hopensuccess

here u come... all these medicines are useless i have tried...... why are you selling here.... who is this Dr. "FAILER" ??????

That's brilliant, you just definitely put me in my place.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I have a friend who tried this technique but it grew hair on the palms of his hands. At least that's what he told us. And according to Don Corleone, Tattaglia was the pimp.

oh is it...please post the images, will be really help ful, and if you dont have proofs please don't post wrong misleading

information. I searched on internet about this and could not find anything about your palm story if it happens. FORUMS are

to share useful information and to help others not to post anything BS if you are provided space to write.

oh is it...please post the images, will be really help ful, and if you dont have proofs please don't post wrong misleading

information. I searched on internet about this and could not find anything about your palm story if it happens. FORUMS are

to share useful information and to help others not to post anything BS if you are provided space to write.

Ironic. A person with The Joker as his avatar picture couldn't tell Hairthere was joking...

I feel like crying..........

You moron. He's referring to the old false tale about masturbation causing hair growth on your palms that old-school ultra-conservative adults would tell their children to try to "scare them straight." He was ridiculing the other idiot for trying to push his BS methods and products.

Edited by OtherSyde

Joker, Sorry for the confusion there bud. As Greatjob and Othersyde pointed out, I was posting in jest. The only current proven methods to restore/preserve actual hair are: hair transplantation, Finasteride, and Minoxidil.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Joker, Sorry for the confusion there bud. As Greatjob and Othersyde pointed out, I was posting in jest. The only current proven methods to restore/preserve actual hair are: hair transplantation, Finasteride, and Minoxidil.

Damn skippy.

We don't need any more snake-oil scams in the world, and you're kidding yourself if you think anyone is dumb enough to fall for your complete and utter illiterate train wreck of an scam site.

• 3 weeks later...
I saw this website HAIRGYAN new hair are visible in the images, does it really works ????

if not then how they managed to regrow hair ????

if it works, we can regrow hair at home for free

OH MY GOD HOW DID THEY SHOW REGROWN HAIR IN THE IMAGES ???

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE ???

Look, I regrew my hair too - months before I got a hair transplant!

Front-Widows-GOAL_zps1a6d37b1.gif

It's Magic! Or Photoshop, whatever name you like better.