100% effective grow new hair & stop hair fall

hopensuccess

Lol! That website is completely useless. So if I do something called "nail rubbing" I can regrow my hair in 45 days, whatever that means.

Then there is this line "Let's disprove the genetic & heredity theorems." that's all I need to hear, thank you goodbye.

I will take a wild leap and make the assumption that you are talking about derma rolling. I am actually experimenting with this at the moment along with members on other forums, due to recent studies being published showing positive results from derma rolling.

However the fact that you believe derma rolling and wounding disproves the genetic basis of mpb only shows you don't know what you're talking about. The purpose of wounding is up-regulate various growth factors including wnt proteins, PGE2 and fgf9 which will hopefully lead to stem cell awakening and hair follicle neogenesis. All of these pathways and their dysfunction have a genetic basis.

Hi guys,

This nail rubbing technique was suggested by famous Yoga guru Baba Ramdev. I saw it on youtube when I was searching for yoga for hairloss.

I heard this finger rubbing technique increases blood circulation as the nerves at finger tips are connected to brain (This could be totally wrong I am not sure). Probably a doctor can correct me on this.

But yes, this was suggested by Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev for good hair.

Thanks,

Noor

i have seen the website and found it useful, yes nail rubbing can regrow hair....and the results shown are good, new hair can be seen in the images posted.......its free....i have not seen results of this any where else....there is something which simulates hair growth.....i am gonna try steps mentioned for hair fall....will update you here.....and @greatjob hope u dont hv a hair transplantation shop which will be closed if u r afraid of........:P kidding......... :D

Hey first time poster who just happens to have found the forum in time to back up what APPEARS to be a load of nonsense!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Hey first time poster who just happens to have found the forum in time to back up what APPEARS to be a load of nonsense!

here u come... all these medicines are useless i have tried...... why are you selling here.... who is this Dr. "FAILER" ??????

Edited by johnandrewjamaica
modified

Come on Hair Restoration...these guys have been spamming all the forums with this nail-rubbing crap-site. In each one another newbie, sometimes even 2 or more, responds that it's working for him. It's "free"..but then they have a contribution page- that's all they're doing here.

Shocked the OP is even still up..

stophairloss, hopensuccess, and johnandrewjamaica since you are all the same person I will address you as a group. How stupid do you think we are?

I have some friendly advice, if you are going to create a website, like your site hairgyan, asking for donations you should probably provide information about your magical technique. I visited your site and their is zero information about your magic "nail rubbing" solution, I had to google it to find out what the hell you were talking about. If you're going to be a crook or scam artist, at least put some effort into it and be a good scam artist.

stophairloss, hopensuccess, and johnandrewjamaica since you are all the same person I will address you as a group. How stupid do you think we are?

I have some friendly advice, if you are going to create a website, like your site hairgyan, asking for donations you should probably provide information about your magical technique. I visited your site and their is zero information about your magic "nail rubbing" solution, I had to google it to find out what the hell you were talking about. If you're going to be a crook or scam artist, at least put some effort into it and be a good scam artist.

LOL

I think some people seriously underestimate how "Well seasoned" many of us are on this forum :)

This is a snake oil free zone!!!!

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Latest Update: Hopensuccess and Johnandrewjamaica were suspected of using the same IP address which is in violation of our terms of service. This would have resulted in their posts being removed. However, after further investigation, it appear that they are using different IP addresses.

Thus, the members of this community are welcome to continue discussing this topic and drawing their own conclusions from the content.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

^You...have got to be...kidding me.

Of course they're not stupid enough to use the same IP addies. Do we really have to even say any more? LOL!...I'm not even going to bother...

I was thinking about giving this nail rubbing technique a try but then I found this other treatment that is guaranteed to work 1000% of the time!

It's so simple, all you have to do is click your heels together three times a day and repeat this simple phrase: "there's nothing like hair". In 45 days you will notice a full head of hair and no more hair fall!! It works by activating the dream sensors located in your heels, which everyone knows are also connected to your hair follicles, this then convinces your stem cells to wake up and grow hair. It is so great and completely disproves the genetic theory of hair loss.

All 3...yes 3...threads at HLT started by these clowns have been deleted. Same for at HLF.

Same stupid tag-teaming slimeballs as well.

I can't beleive they think they are going to get donations from their website, it is completely useless and doesn't even describe the nail rubbing technique they are talking about. I guess they think if you open a website and get traffic, money rains down from the heavens.

That Kevin and his gang were doing the same thing- remember him and ScalpMed? I think that long thread is STILL up at Hairsite. Even if they weren't shills for ScalpMed...he had that stupid request for donations/contributions.

I wouldn't be surprised if these are the same guys. Same M.O. Website...asking for $...new posters tag-teaming/ganging up on both results and against those questioning them.

I cant believe I am being associated with that website just because I said that technique is suggested by yoga Guru Baba Ramdev.

I even went on to say I may be completely wrong and a doctor can correct me if I am wrong.

Ok sorry it must just be the other two idiots, I just saw you talking about it thought you were with them.

I have a friend who tried this technique but it grew hair on the palms of his hands. At least that's what he told us. And according to Don Corleone, Tattaglia was the pimp.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com