Best Hair Transplant Surgeons in INDIA.

skumar

Sub.: Best Hair Transplant Surgeons in INDIA.

Dear All,

I would like to know the names of Best Hair Transplant Surgeons in INDIA (Mumbai/Delhi/Elsewhere in India).

Reviews/Recommendations/Suggestions/Advice from HT patients (of any of the Indian HT Surgeons) will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Skumar

Hey Skumar,

Welcome to the forum...I have been doing research for myself for couple month now. Those are your options established HT Surgeons in India; Dr. Radha (FUT), Dr Bhatti(FUE), Dr. Madhu(FUT). Good luck

my experience with Dr Bhatti was amazing, im currently at week 10 post op, if you like to know in detail my trip have a read on my page or simply PM for any questions you might want to know, happy to help

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

@xtatics thanks for your reply.

@ Sethticles, yes after month of research am leaning towards Dr. Bhattia. My hair is curly since I am African descent, do you think he will be able to manage it.

@ Sethticles, yes after month of research am leaning towards Dr. Bhattia. My hair is curly since I am African descent, do you think he will be able to manage it.

I am also of African descent and have curly hair. I would be very careful who you select for your FUE procedure as our hair poses special challenges related to FUE. Dr. Bhatti is known for his prices but not necessarily for his results. Personally, I would strongly consider a surgeon in Turkey as they have good reputations, good prices, and are more likely to have experience with our hair type.

Wow sig of relieve, have yet to see an African descent even curly hair result. Yes, you are right curly hair does poses special challenges thats why I am doing my research before I decide...How did FUT work for you? do you have scar in the back? is it visible? Do you have your hair short?

Wow sig of relieve, have yet to see an African descent even curly hair result. Yes, you are right curly hair does poses special challenges thats why I am doing my research before I decide...How did FUT work for you? do you have scar in the back? is it visible? Do you have your hair short?

I do have a scar (of course) and it has mixed results. The left half is perfect and cannot be found even when searching for it. The right half is a bit more noticeable when I part the hair but is still covered by a guard 3 cut. There is one problem area (~1 inch long) on the right side which has no hair growing through and needs a grade 4 to be completely covered. While it's not urgent, I plan to get FUE into the scar so that I can cut my hair freely.

I think the decision between FUT and FUE is more difficult for curly-haired guys. I would love to have gotten FUE but then I would be risking a) less yield due to transection, b) larger punch scars that may be noticeable with short hair, and c) a patchy donor given our naturally low density. So far my yield with FUT looks good. If FUE into the scar works then I will be completely happy. Best of luck to you.

I made my decision based both on price and other results from forum members, I felt did a fair bit of research on Dr Bhatti's background, eventually siding with other forum members kind words about him and the price tag, I saved more than $15,000 with Dr Bhatti.

Unfortunately I can't answer your question regarding African decent type hair I just dunno sorry mate, but I can say I was in his clinic this week (HT #2) and one of his patient looked like he was African, (rude in my opinion to ask a stranger where he is from).

Finally I need to add this, I found it quite amazing and reassuring that during my first HT with Dr Bhatti, there was the other 5 surgeons from around the world who have come to his clinic to learn and observe from him, "He's one of the best in the world." quoted the Italian surgeon.

Any way all the best I hope you get a nice successful result in the future.

@xtatic5 This all sounds pretty good. As far as the scare, have you heard of His Hair Clinic? They cover scars, they do good job, Just something to think. I did my bald head 2 years ago. It looks good, just miss my natural hair that's why I am deciding to do HT. Or if you decide to do FUE, either way you will be set and completely happy.

Your points a,b,c are well thought out and wrote. Specially c, is a concern and factor when you have low donor density most black man do. Thanks again

@Sethticle I have done my research for over a month constantly now and Dr. Bhatti name keep coming not because of his price but his work and peer review doing good FUE work. I am also happy that you saved more than $15,000.

Dr. Bhatti also does a lot teaching and his clients talk highly of him. I came across this during my research couple weeks ago; **outside link removed by moderator**

Thanks for your input

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Dr Bhatti is good, he knows his stuff and his staff are great, its a good little family environment there. You wont regret it.

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for sharing your views.

Can any one share their views/ experiences with the following HT surgeons in India?

Most of the surgeons mention below have done HT for number of Indian celebrities (Quite possible

their charges/fees/cost of surgery is affordable by celebrities ONLY :( , Correct me if I am wrong - hopefully-YES!)

1) Dr. Vivek Nigam- Mumbai

2) Dr. Manoj Khanna- Kolkatta/Mumbai

3) Dr. Ashok ****** - Delhi

4) Dr. Viral Desai- Mumbai

5) Dr. Tejinder Bhatti- Chandigarh

6) Dr. Radha - Vishakhapatanam

7) Dr. Rajesh Rajput-Mumbai

8) Dr. Sandeep Sattur - Mumbai

9) Dr. Venkataram - Mysore Bangalore

10) Dr. NG Patwardhan -Pune

11) Dr. Ashok Vardhan Reddy - Hyd

12) Dr. Puli Reddy- Hyd

13) Dr. LD Dhami- Mumbai

Thanks.

Skumar

10-10-2013

In India surgeons who can do high quality hair transplants are rare. There are a lot of phonies who claim themselves to be the best with pretentious titles, awards and professional associations. In fact almost all of the doctors who are members of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India are far below in quality compared to the other surgeons worldwide. Many of them do mini grafts with wide spacing between grafts but claim to be doing follicular unit HT.

From the list other than Dr. Radha and Dr. Bhatti I do not see anyone being capable of doing a HT that you would not regret. Dr. A in Delhi seems to be doing high quality HTs. Instead of India one can choose Dr. Pathomvanich in Bangkok. Bangkok is not far and the doctor is not too expensive.

1) Vivek Nigam: In my opinion he is not a doctor to choose for HTs. I have not seen any good HT results from him. He can only be considered as a doctor who is claiming to be doing hair multiplication (no one has seen it other than his claims).

2) Venkataram Mysore: I think he falls far below in quality and skill compared to someone like Hasson and Wong or Rahal. Seems to be doing a lot of publicity stunts but no proven results.

3) Ashok Vardhan Reddy: Stay away from him by all means. I had my HT from him. He lied to me completely and did mini grafts which depresses me everyday.

3) Puli Ravinder Reddy: Performs HT over entire scalp with wide spacing between grafts. This is not a good way to do HTs. Besides, I cannot say the work is very refined.

4) Rajesh Rajput: Tall claims and poor quality of work. I have not seen good results from him at all.

I do not have much knowledge of other doctors.

Edited by Torip

Just thought I'd comment on this bit.....

1) Vivek Nigam: Stay away from him. He is a complete fraud. I do not see him talking about his revolutionary hair multiplication anymore. Probably his plan of get rich quick failed as many people did not believe him.

I take it you missed the update recently, in that Dr Mwamba went over to investigate things in Nigams clinic and is looking into practising the doubling technique in Brussels. Now I'm not holding my breadth, but it is somewhat positive that a doc of Dr Mwanbas calibre is actively looking to practising the technique.

As for Dr Nigam as a standalone HT surgeon, I wouldn't be a fan.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

JohnnyDrama,

I understand the rationale of this community in taking Dr. Nigam seriously. Anyone who is trying to come up with a new solution for hair loss should be encouraged. But that should not result in this community giving any credibility to his unverified claims. The main problems for me in trusting Dr. Nigam are

1) He is not a cell biologist or sth..He is a doctor. I do not see any of his credentials that convince me he can come up with a solution that highly involves cell biology.

2) As a general rule of thumb honesty level in Indians is considerably below that of westerners. It is usual in India that you cannot trust someone just based on his words. Indians fake a lot of things, for example many IT consultancy companies in the US. In my opinion he belongs to this category who is just faking it.

3) Why is he spending time on this forum, trying to convince us? Instead if he indeed has a solution he could make billions by patenting it and selling the technique. This aspect seems fishy to me.

• 2 weeks later...
JohnnyDrama,

I understand the rationale of this community in taking Dr. Nigam seriously. Anyone who is trying to come up with a new solution for hair loss should be encouraged. But that should not result in this community giving any credibility to his unverified claims. The main problems for me in trusting Dr. Nigam are

1) He is not a cell biologist or sth..He is a doctor. I do not see any of his credentials that convince me he can come up with a solution that highly involves cell biology.

2) As a general rule of thumb honesty level in Indians is considerably below that of westerners. It is usual in India that you cannot trust someone just based on his words. Indians fake a lot of things, for example many IT consultancy companies in the US. In my opinion he belongs to this category who is just faking it.

3) Why is he spending time on this forum, trying to convince us? Instead if he indeed has a solution he could make billions by patenting it and selling the technique. This aspect seems fishy to me.

Hi Torip,

Taking an issue with your point #2.

You have every right to form an opinion about a Surgeon or Surgeons but brushing an entire nation of over a billion people with your "general rule of thumb as being "less honest than Westeners" .......sounds kind of racist to me. Not sure which Indian IT companies in the US you are referring to. As we all know, US law is a pretty strict and no-nonsense law.......it has no tolerance for "fake and dishonest individuals/companies". Dishonesty exists in every corner of the world. Can we please not point fingers here. If you say that there is less accountability in the entire South East Asia region (including India), I will agree to that. This forum pertains to hair loss issues and treatments. I am sure that this is not the venue for insulting a country, nation and/or ethnicity.

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Torip,

Taking an issue with your point #2.

You have every right to form an opinion about a Surgeon or Surgeons but brushing an entire nation of over a billion people with your "general rule of thumb as being "less honest than Westeners" .......sounds kind of racist to me. Not sure which Indian IT companies in the US you are referring to. As we all know, US law is a pretty strict and no-nonsense law.......it has no tolerance for "fake and dishonest individuals/companies". Dishonesty exists in every corner of the world. Can we please not point fingers here. If you say that there is less accountability in the entire South East Asia region (including India), I will agree to that. This forum pertains to hair loss issues and treatments. I am sure that this is not the venue for insulting a country, nation and/or ethnicity.

Thanks,

California

Had it been in my hands "California" I would have Reccomended the Indian Government to grant you an Indian Citizenship for your such encouraging words for this country :)

Had it been in my hands "California" I would have Reccomended the Indian Government to grant you an Indian Citizenship for your such encouraging words for this country :)

Thanks Augustya:) I appreciate your kind words. I know that India does not allow dual citizenship and I would never trade my US Citizenship for any other country, not only in this world....but in the entire universe!

Thanks

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.