Hair System in Ireland

Mozart17

Hello!

I'm Mozart17 and I'm new at this forum....

I've only one simple question: anyone knows a professional and good hair dresser or center who is expert in hair system cutting and styling in Ireland (better if in Dublin area)?

Thank you so much in advance for every type of replies or helps!!!!

Have a good day,

Mozart17.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Been attending JK Hair Replacement in Dublin , Ireland for over 7 years for my hair systems and refusions and I can genuinely say the experience has changed my life. What separates them from the rest is their honesty, attention to detail and their expertise ! Their top guy Jamie is a great listener and can quickly put you at your ease. He has always gone the extra mile to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. ( rare these days ) ! He gives excellent advice and will not settle for second best in style, quality and value for money. Jamie is no salesman, his ability and expertise simply sells itself! His cut ins and hair systems are simply undetectable and he genuinely has the masters touch with a scissors !! I could not recommend Jamie and his staff more. Very professional clinic with discretion assured. Top marks all round. Their website is jkhairreplacement . ie Hair Loss - Hair Restoration - JK Hair Loss Treatment

Edited by Tony2Montana
spelling