losing tiny dark hairs around 2 months post-op

Had a second procedure for hairline density just under 2 months ago.

My existing hair has grown back well and scar has healing.

I am losing a few hairs this past week or so that are very short and dark, but none of my other hair is coming out. These dark hairs are not vellous and do have a tiny white root.

Some are coming out with brushing and others with dandruff/dead skin attached.

Is this shockloss of hairs the same short length, or is it early new growth that is growing a bit and then shedding?

I would think 2 months would be too early to see any dark hairs yet. Anyone experience this?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

sorry for shameless bump.

Anyone experience this or would like to comment if it looks like shockloss, or new growth that is shedding to return later?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

Ok thanks!

These hairs seem so very short and don't have the kink at one end (instead a white root) like other transplanted new hair, so I was trying to figure out what they were.

Did your's that shed at 2 months have a white root at the end?

go dense or go home

No mate, don't think so! Some were kinked others not! Some were thick like beard hair, very short and corse, Seriously try to not worry about it, it's all part and parcel of the process! I know its easy to say as I stressed about every little hair, spot, the minor details, but ultimately we all shed and heal and grow at different rates and if there's no blood than alls good!!

cool thanks man, the loss of these has settled down after I posted.

forgot how much the first 2-3 months waiting and worrying time lingers on....

go dense or go home