Curious to see some "during" photos

We always see the "before" and "after" photos, but I am having a hard time finding a single "in progress" photo that someone has taken any time between the 1-3 month mark after a surgery. I realize that it looks bad at that stage, but it would greatly help some of us(like me!) to feel better about how ours looks so that we can know that it actually will get better. As of now, I feel horrible that while much of my hair had shed, not all of it has and I'm at 9 weeks after the procedure.

There are countless patient websites on here that have pics posted from pre op and each month until 12-18 months.

Take a look at the Rahal patient web sites for example.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I agree with Cantdecide. If you look at a lot of signatures, you will see hair transplant blogs. All you have to do is click and view the results.

My personal thread, if you want to scroll through it, has photos from each month so far 1 through 4.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170753-my-fut-today-dr-paul-shaprio.html

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

I'm approaching week 6 and have plenty of pics in my thread.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

There are thousands of members and probably thousands of threads, and I did look through many blogs but they all just have the "right after surgery" pictures and then the pictures after 6+ months once the hair has started growing.

Just because you say "there are threads that have these pictures" doesn't mean that I have a way of searching for them, other than going through each individual thread. Jesus

There are thousands of members and probably thousands of threads, and I did look through many blogs but they all just have the "right after surgery" pictures and then the pictures after 6+ months once the hair has started growing.

Just because you say "there are threads that have these pictures" doesn't mean that I have a way of searching for them, other than going through each individual thread. Jesus

Just go through each one. Thats what I and did and I am sure many others have. Its no big deal. Just some extra clicking.

Just go through these:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/doctors.asp?DrID=376#page=page-3

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

Did you miss the part where I said I've already looked through them?

Then with all due respect, open your eyes and you will see plenty of examples of what your looking for. Sorry I wasted the time in responding to your post to begin with...

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1200

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1054

This took 45 seconds...

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

Did you miss the part where I said I've already looked through them?

For someone asking for help, you really don't act like you appreciate it. Cantdecide only provided you with a wealth of information for what you were asking. You said you were looking for progress pictures and not for result pictures. Well, he linked you to patient web-blogs where they updated their 12 months with months photo updates. I think the normal person would say, "Thank you"

So I will say it for you, Thank you Cantdecide for providing him with that information.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments:

On the second link that I clicked on in Cantdecides' link, I found this: Hair Restoration Site for Predator

This website has thousands of examples. If you can't find them, you're not looking.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments:

My eyes have been opened and looking around on this forum for weeks and I have yet to see much of anything.

My OP asked for 1-3 month photos, the first reply was very helpful, every other reply just said "there are plenty, go look for them", which is as useless as just not posting at all. So in the future, if you're not going to help, don't reply at all.

Did you look at the links I just posted. How are these not helpful?

Here is another: http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=920

Dude, you have me totally confused. So it seems clicking on a link it somthing your not willing to do and you need the pics posted directly to this thread like the first responder did.

I wish you a successful HT outcome but you seem out of line here.

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

My eyes have been opened and looking around on this forum for weeks and I have yet to see much of anything.

My OP asked for 1-3 month photos, the first reply was very helpful, every other reply just said "there are plenty, go look for them", which is as useless as just not posting at all. So in the future, if you're not going to help, don't reply at all.

OK,

I'm not replying at all

Im the first poster and I wish I hadn't posted. HORRIBLE attitude for someone asking for assistance.

This literally took 1 minute and there are 1500+ other members that have posted their photos.

and since you apparently need someone to hold your hand, on the left hand side of the profiles where it says the number of photos, click that and it will take you to their albums.

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - birchy's Profile

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - alexiodg's Profile

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - tacolinowest's Profile

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Sethticles's Profile

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - sandbad's Profile

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - agenteye's Profile

The point of this forum is to help people. That said, I am still willing to help, but I'm not going to do the work for you. Many of us spend quite a bit of time giving our time, advice, and experience to those who need our help. I can say from personal experience that there is no lack of progress photos on this site. There are entire sections of the website devoted to that exact purpose. When you see someone who claims to have scanned the site and ended with no results, it leaves those of us who find them in three seconds perplexed. We sent links with exactly what you asked for, we told you how to find these photos (so you could go out and find thousands), and you insult us.

If you would still like our help, we're willing to help you, but be thankful and try to be a little less vulgar.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments:

It was sarcasm....haha?

Yeah I got it Brian. On a site that has literally thousands of 'before, during and after pics" it is funny (or is it just sad?) that the OP is throwing a temper tantrum because other posters aren't posting enough examples for him to look at. :cool:

Do a search for my threads on here, i have detailed from pre surgery, to during surgery, immediately after, every day for the first few weeks and monthly updates for the remainder of the 12 month cycle.

All with photos, discussions, feedback, thoughs and results updates.

It's about as clear as you can get.

Hope this helps

2800 FUE, Istanbul