1126 graft artas/fue

kirby84

I just recently had my 2nd procedure done Aug. 8th. I've been in contact with Dr. Haber for the past 2 years and I finally made the decision to move forward with it. I'll attach more pictures probably within a couple weeks. Graft breakdown = 1s-304 2s-680 3s-139 4s-3

5b32dafc81b1c_MeaigeRobert(20130813095022537)20130923122000280.jpg.25f61f9d90412277809bbb4c51b8f0ef.jpg

Edited by kirby84

Congratulations! Look forward to future updates.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

kirby84,

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Please keep us posted. Happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats. I am also considering going to Dr Haber, from the comments that I have read on this site he has a very good reputation. It appears that you had the FUE procedure? Did Dr Haber use the machine to implant the follicles from the donor area, or did he do this manually? Over all, how many grafts did you have done, and how long did the procedure take?

Congrats. I am also considering going to Dr Haber, from the comments that I have read on this site he has a very good reputation. It appears that you had the FUE procedure? Did Dr Haber use the machine to implant the follicles from the donor area, or did he do this manually? Over all, how many grafts did you have done, and how long did the procedure take?

Yes, i had the artas procedure. Dr Haber and his staff were great, no complaints at all. I had 1126 grafts with the breakdown in my first post. Dr Haber made all the incisions the day before. The following morning all the grafts were extracted from the donor area and then transplanted by the nurses.

I look forward to seeing your results. I think I'm going to schedule a consult with Dr Haber and see if I can build up the courage to go through with it.

One more question, most of the info I see about the recovery from FUE says that you're able to "go back to work within a day or two", and pretty much recovered within 7 days. How accurate is this? Do you have any lingering recovery issues at all?

I look forward to seeing your results. I think I'm going to schedule a consult with Dr Haber and see if I can build up the courage to go through with it.

One more question, most of the info I see about the recovery from FUE says that you're able to "go back to work within a day or two", and pretty much recovered within 7 days. How accurate is this? Do you have any lingering recovery issues at all?

Personally i waited at least a week to go back to work. I wanted to make sure i could relax and not put any stress on the new grafts. As much for the recovery I'd say everything in the donor area was back to normal between weeks 1 & 2.