Turkey - Dr Demirsoy - Health Travels?

imnothere

Guys - im looking for some unbiased info on Dr Demirsoy and or the 'Health Travel' companies that operate to Turkey.

Please no comments from people who want to start talkjing about Belgium. I havent got ?10,000.

I think its fair to say Demirsoy is an established quality Dr, despite him not being on here (Apparently the cost is too much. Do these Drs on here really have to pay?! Bit worrying..)

Anyways, there is alot about him on forigen forums and a few people on here.

The fact he is doing seemingly great FUE at ?1 a graft, makes him a real candidate for anyone, especially Europe/Uk.

So basically,

Can anyone with experience of him comment here, and give any pointers, talk about their exprience etc. This might be of use to others who can't afford Belgium Etc.

Secondly, im confused over these Health Travel websites. Seem to be well praised on here once again. But there seems to be two of them.

First one, when you type Health Travels Fue into Google, is the one highly reccomended by s2thoudriver and a few others on here. However, doesn't seem to state who their surgeon is..

The second is when you type 'health travels' into google.2nd result (web site is hairtransplantturkey) and this one has Dr Demirsoy as there surgeon.

Can anyone with info or advice please comment!

Thanks

Hi imnothere,

We, "Health Travels", are Dr. Demirsoy?s agency and representative for foreign patients.

hairtransplantsturkeydotcom is our website.

I hope this helps

Health Travels - Hair Transplants Turkey

Representative for Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

"

But no specific praise for surgeons at HTI. Who seemingly remain nameless.."

I for one can 'praise' the surgeons at HTI who have performed my FUE and i know there are others on here who can also provide positive feedback. I can also reommend them for other procedures i have had.... Gynecomastia and paloma slim lipo.

I was informed (by someone on here a while ago) that the surgeon who did my HT has moved on to another company, but as i stated in the email response i gave you, i'm sure if you contact HTI and ask them about their current team and their experience, they will provide you with whatever details you need. They have done when i have asked, prior to my procedures.

So you know, i cannot even remember the surgeons name who did my gynecomastia and lipo with HTI, i just remember meeting him and being more than satisfied with both his qualifications and 17 years of cosmetic surgery procedures (although he does not do hair transplants, that's a different team).

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Hi imnothere,

I've just last week uploaded my hair transplant experience with Dr Demirsoy.

Its been a wonderful journey so far after 3 months with a great result so far and making good progress.

It was a great experience with Clemens at Health travels who orgainsed from picking up from airport to hotel to clinic.

Dr demirsoy team were great and never had any issue or concerns. The great thing is Dr Demirsoy is there through out the whole hair transplant proedure.

For me it was down to price as he charges 1 euro per grafts. His work is wondrful with great results that i have experience for myself as well as my friend who also had it done. He will be soon putting his story soon.

I choose Dr Demirsoy on his results that he has had over the past few year that I have seen on this hair transplant forums. You also can find him a lot on German hair transplant Forum as well.

I would recommand him anytime.

Good Luck and any more questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks Hairlosstfa,

Id already seen your thread (many many searches for Demirsoy as you can imagine.. )

Its good to hear the Dr is there throughout, not always the case it seems.

I emailed via the Armamed website direct, and got replied to by Muzzafer, who seems to be close to the Dr. So maybe their website is running better.

Did he only charge for what he transplanted? What did he say about graft that dont take?

Hope your doing well!

I would never have a procedure done with a clinic with a no name doctor or without knowing who the doctor was going to be, it's like playing Russian roulette with your head. You shouldn't go to a place for the clinic, you should go for a specific doctor with an outstanding track record of producing consistently outstanding results. If you're just going to pick a clinic and hope you get a good doctor, you might as well just go to Bosley.

I assume your refereing to Health Travel International then?

'Health Travels' sends people to Dr Demirsoy, who is not a no name doc, and does have results to show.

Yes even though Dr. Demirsoy is not recommended here I believe he is producing great results.

Hi imnothere,

I posted my 3 month update on the forum the procedure was done by Dr. Demirsoy, I've travelled to quite a few countries but not to Turkey, so having someone to pick you up take you to your hotel, explain what to expect and what to do while in Turkey was very reassuring and that is what the Health Travels contact provided.

Dr. Demirsoy is very down to earth, a nice guy and gave me honest answers and expections. The clinic is very clean and modern and the staff are constantly monitored by Dr. Demirsoy during the procedure.

Cost was not the deciding factor, the results from various patients was very important in my decision, plus I wanted Hairlosstfa to get it done first so I would know what to expect (we booked at the same time) :D

Cheers.

Thanks rxkham, informative thread you have going.

Good to hear positive words about Dr Demirsoy, to be honest ive not really heard anything bad! Althought not a huge amount of final results online. I guess people are too busy off living their life.

How much did the Dr actually do?

Thanks rxkham, informative thread you have going.

Good to hear positive words about Dr Demirsoy, to be honest ive not really heard anything bad! Althought not a huge amount of final results online. I guess people are too busy off living their life.

How much did the Dr actually do?

Dr Demirsoy ofcourse did the consultation, drawing on my head to show where hair transplants would be placed as well as their direction, he did the extraction drilling on the sides of my head (once the anaesthetists had done here job!), the nurses extracted the hair follicles from where Dr Demirsoy had drilled.

Dr Demirsoy did the incisions, the nurses then then planted the hair follicles. Dr Demirsoy checked on progress regularly, I was pretty comfortable with what was going on although it does take a long time to plant the hair follicles and I was getting frustrated.. a classic moment of " ..are we there yet ?"

I think if you google his name there is a german ht site that has more patient results on their, just bang the url in google translate and you get a flavour of what everyone is talking about.

Best of luck mate.