4010 grafts FUE - Dr. Erdogan - 12 and 13 august 2013

Einfachlacm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Einfachlacm, I had FUE only 10 days after you, so I am currently in the ugly duckling stage too. One thing I have found to be of huge benefit (which I never thought I'd hear myself say), is keeping my hair buzzed very short! I really feel less is more, in that the shorter your native hair is, the less obvious your recipient area is. As soon as my hair begun to get longer, it really didn't look so good, and getting it cut made me immediately feel better. I'm going to cut it every 2 weeks until December at least.

I see you do have redness at the front. Have you been using Aloe Vera or anything to try to combat the redness at all since the ht?

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Hi Johnny, thanks for the advice! maybe i will cut my hair next week. But for me the biggest problem is the redness. I don't use Aloe Vera because i used it a few times in my face and it was worst (my face got red).

The result with Toppik isn't really good right now (before the HT it was really great).

The length of redness/pinkness differs for everyone unfortunately. There are a lot of variables at play......skin tone, post op care / conditions etc.

I had PRP and it certainly didn't do me any harm as my noticeable redness cleared after about 3-4 weeks. I was very strict with my post op care though. Things I did that may have helped things: PRP, Aloe Vera 100% spray applied from 14 days post op and massaged in, no exposure to sun, no exposure to warm water, regularly cleansing (scabs were gone by day 7), no exposure to chlorine/swimming pool.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

imnothere,

See the below definition and article for more on PRP.

"Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) refers to a process where blood is extracted from a patient and separated into its natural components: red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, and plasma. After another separation process (centrifugation), a portion of the blood plasma that is enriched with platelets (the molecules responsible for creating “blood clots” in the body) is isolated and preserved. At this point, the platelet enriched plasma is injected back into the patient."

Is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) an Effective Hair Loss Treatment?

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well done and congratulations! You're really going to like that hair line! Hang in there the red-ish areas will continue to diminish over time.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.