long hair transplantaion -fue-that is totally new

darkmanhyk

Will these hairs not shed in a few weeks? Also he didnt show the crown except that little head bob that the patient did and clearly he is very bald there. Although to be fair that may be left for another session. Otherwise very nice.

darkmanhyk,

Just to clarify, Dr. Madhu is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network but is not a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. You can view recommendation and Coalition standards here.

Dr. Madhu shared this technique with our community a few years ago in the below thread. I agree, it's very interesting.

First "Long Hair" Hair Transplant Performed by Dr. Pathuri Madhu in India

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

This needs more comments....I'm naturally sceptical, what do you people who know your stuff think?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon