Dr. Wong in London, November 23-24

Jotronic

I am pleased to announce that Dr Wong will be providing free one to one consultations in Central London on Saturday and Sunday 23rd and 24th of November. Dr Wong was the originator of the lateral slit technique. For more information about Dr Wong please visit About Doctor Jerry Wong | Hair Transplant Surgeon - Hasson & Wong

If you wish to meet with Dr Wong and the team please contact our UK representative, David Anderson (aka "Garageland") at ukconsultant@hassonandwong.com or UK phone 0757 8164162 asap as spaces are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...

If you are thinking of coming along to see Dr Wong and haven't got round to contacting me yet please do so quickly as I have very few spaces left now over the 2 days. Email me on ukconsultant@hassonandwong.com

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson