Looking to get a my 1st transplant by DEC

Baldtom

I am looking to get my first transplant by the end of the year after years of research . I have time off at work that I need to use it by the end of the year and have saved money for the procedure . I am really bald as you know from my previous posts . I have traveled multiple states to see mulitiple Drs and have talked to some on the phone. I want to build a relationship with the DR because I will need multiple procedures. I want a DR I can trust that takes pride in their work and wants to take on a case like mine . I can tell you that I will make sure I do my part with diet , after care etc . I am sick of wearing baseball caps and not going to reunions etc because I am so bald. I am ready to take action .

Hi Tom,

Any particular hair restoration physician you're considering?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

What are your overall expectations with surgery?

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Hi Future HT Dr

I am looking into both Dr Rahal and Dr Cooley and have seen both of them .

I have seen some great work from DR Konior on here but I have not contacted him.

Thanks for your reply

Tom

No H+W ? That would be my number 1 choice with their mega sessions

Hi Tom,

Looks like you've done your research and selected an excellent group of doctors. Good luck! I hope you'll keep us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.