3916 grafts with hakan doganay in Antalya

Xkos48

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Things always get ugly before they get better. Hang in there, Dr. Doganay is a wonderful doctor.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

It's starting to get ugly,donor area also still tender.

Can i ask you Where u are from ?

And also if you from outside turkey, how did it go with the flight and gong through airport and stuff Like that?

Many People looked, Security ask to take cap off, and stuff Like that?

My problem is that i am from Denmark and there is no direct flight to antalya, i need to make A shift in Istanbul, so ?n the Way home i need to go through double as Much trouble if you understand.

Did he use motor tool or manuel?

Did dr. Hakan do the Placeing off the graft himself?

Hope you Will answer my questions please

hi johnny,

i am from canada,i got dr.hakan from research on this forum.getting to Antalya i went from cdg in paris,they have direct flights.once the operation was done,i took a bus from Antalya to marmaris from the otogar.when i got to marmaris i took the ferry across to rhodes greece(daily ferries).i spent 2 weeks there vacation(i'm originally from rhodes),then i took a flight to paris and after back to canada.as far as the cap,well let's say i didn't really care,but after 2 or 3 days your hair doesn't look to bad,it looks pretty good,its when you start loosing it like me presently(after 5 weeks)that it looks bad.the nurses did the graft extraction,they used a .8mm motor puch,the doctor himself put in the grafts using the pen needle,an assistant also helped him the 2nd session.i didn't talk alot about his 5 assistants,but not only are they all beautiful but very Professional.if i was to redo some final ht in the future to fill the backside i wouldn't hesitate going back to Antalya.

Congratulation Xkos48. Thats is a real FUE mega session. However a Pre Op Photo would be much more appreciated to understand your case better. Thank you.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

hi johnny,

i am from canada,i got dr.hakan from research on this forum.getting to Antalya i went from cdg in paris,they have direct flights.once the operation was done,i took a bus from Antalya to marmaris from the otogar.when i got to marmaris i took the ferry across to rhodes greece(daily ferries).i spent 2 weeks there vacation(i'm originally from rhodes),then i took a flight to paris and after back to canada.as far as the cap,well let's say i didn't really care,but after 2 or 3 days your hair doesn't look to bad,it looks pretty good,its when you start loosing it like me presently(after 5 weeks)that it looks bad.the nurses did the graft extraction,they used a .8mm motor puch,the doctor himself put in the grafts using the pen needle,an assistant also helped him the 2nd session.i didn't talk alot about his 5 assistants,but not only are they all beautiful but very Professional.if i was to redo some final ht in the future to fill the backside i wouldn't hesitate going back to Antalya.

Thanks for your reply.

In your honest opinion, do you Think it is possible to hide A 2000 graft transplant if i got 4 weeks of work. And use toppik to add some density and make- up to hide the redness?

I work in an office so its not possible to waer A cap or hat at work. :(

Thanks for your reply.

In your honest opinion, do you Think it is possible to hide A 2000 graft transplant if i got 4 weeks of work. And use toppik to add some density and make- up to hide the redness?

I work in an office so its not possible to waer A cap or hat at work. :(

i'm at 5 weeks right now,and maybe if i used toppik i would be able to camouflage a bit,but personnally,I'm letting it all hang out and not really bothering with what people think.On the other hand I'm the boss,so nobody really said anything.I hope this helps,maybe the more experienced members can help you more.

i'm at 5 weeks right now,and maybe if i used toppik i would be able to camouflage a bit,but personnally,I'm letting it all hang out and not really bothering with what people think.On the other hand I'm the boss,so nobody really said anything.I hope this helps,maybe the more experienced members can help you more.

Ah i see. Beeing the boss helps a Big deal ?

But Will all respect, i do have a bit more hair on top than u had before your HT

So maybe that would make it easyer to hide the HT

but anyway, did you get Many strange looks from people on the streets after the HT?

My plan is to Wear a cap from after the HT and until i get home 1-2 days after i Will hopefully be home and relaxing for 4 weeks :)

It depends on your pattern of loss and the amount of native hair you still have present. I would much rather explain any redness as a sunburn than try and hide it with a concealer, because you will go from having a bald spot to having no bald areas with concealer. I would guess a concealer would raise more questions than just having the transplanted hair grown in over the year period. The year growth phase really does mask that you had anything done because it happens so slow.