Props to Dr.Dorin

rock1225

About a year and half ago my significant other told me the marriage was over after 25 years. Well for me it was time to take stock in myself, before this if the belly was a little big or the hair was a little thin it was Parr for the course,after all my priority's where work and family not attracting females i thought, but now my life had a third direction work,family,dating. Now for the big belly part i could work on my self, but the front thinning hair that was a different story all the healthy eating and working out would not make my hair come back, for this part i needed outside help I know what your thinking if you have a good soul and are a good man it doesn't matter what you look like that is true to some respects but self confidence to go out and to pursue the opposite sex was a big step for me a really scary one, i needed all the help i could get.

I heard about hair transplants but new nothing about them until i stumbled on this site. I read the posts viewed the doctors listened to all your experiences.Out of that i picked two doctors in the NYC area one was True&Dorin made a appointment and saw Dr.Dorin what sold me on Dr.Dorin was his straight talk " for your first procedure we can add to what you have giving you a fuller look " not this procedure will give you back the same hair you had when you where 18.You see he new exactly what he could give me (being the professional he is) on one procedure he did not try to sugarcoat it . Did the fut on jan 28

Well fast forward 8 months and It turned out fantastic just like he said it would,I don't even think about it any more, even today when i pass a mirror i say wow ,still working on the belly maybe a little lipo for that just kidding but if Doc.Dorin did that i would consider it.

And one more thing this site is a support group every step of the way if i had any concerns i just had to turn to this site to put my mind at ease. Thank you to everyone here. You guy have no idea how much you help people out there thank you..

True and Dorin seems like an outstanding clinic, and I like the slew of educational videos on their website that take a potential patient through the entire process in great detail.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.