New Pictures 4500 grafts AFTER 7 MONTH HAKAN DOĞANAY

Cenkoa01

Hi everybody here you are some pictures. I checked some post people usually write their story about what they did during HT operation. I will do the same next post I will explain what I had to had during my HT operation.

IMG_0908.JPG.0a92f573aa2c815af3778bdd3df09af6.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG.2fc661dbf394020c9b6561ed8ab03a34.JPG

IMG_0911.jpg.2fddade10aa345eaeed0b6409bff8144.jpg

IMG_0914.JPG.c8afc683a0ca74a746b323331d4216c1.JPG

DSCN1200.JPG.10710faaf6904bb41ba2d9e706999bc2.JPG

DSCN1201.jpg.11823adaded863611d0cb60dc6a5a05f.jpg

DSCN1202.JPG.3147a60c8857952d612e4afc07aca012.JPG

DSCN1204.JPG.f3ba8e794d8aac148eff16462f156e8e.JPG

DSCN1205.JPG.5bba8ce0e404ca160961a7c90fe6adb7.JPG

Edited by cenkoa01

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A brand new crown. Great coverage. Hail the king :D:D:D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Fantastic result cenkoa01! If you don't mind me asking, why did you stop taking medication?

Because I don@t lose hair anymore If they lose I have plenty grafts for HT. Medication is helping but you have to use them during your life. waste money and time for that. Of course some people does not have enough grafts this is different they have to use medication. I prefer Minoxil %5 spery and Proscar 5mg....

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

Its really great how Dr. Hakan managed to cover your crown which is considered the hardest spot as some call it (The Black Hole). How many grafts went into your crown out of the 4500 grafts?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Its really great how Dr. Hakan managed to cover your crown which is considered the hardest spot as some call it (The Black Hole). How many grafts went into your crown out of the 4500 grafts?

Actually I don't know how many grafts went to crown. maybe over than 2000 grafts

Wonderful, utterly natural result, cenkoa01! Great facial framing and a terrific distribution of grafts between hairline and crown.

Based on consistency of yield and artistry, I’d have to say that my top pick today for a 3,000-4,000+ FUE transplant would be Dr. Hakan.

Wonderful, utterly natural result, cenkoa01! Great facial framing and a terrific distribution of grafts between hairline and crown.

Based on consistency of yield and artistry, I’d have to say that my top pick today for a 3,000-4,000+ FUE transplant would be Dr. Hakan.

Thanks a lot man

Hairiri Thanks for bringing up this question and some concern about the crown. For this patient 2100 grafts were transplanted into the crown.

Once again, thank to cenkoa01 for sharing his results and we are looking forward to see the update photos.

Hi everybody here you are some pictures. I checked some post people usually write their story about what they did during HT operation. I will do the same next post I will explain what I had to had during my HT operation.

Hi Thanks for sharing I have exactly similar hair loss patron .I am flaying from UK next month to get it done.Just a question what do you think can i start working 4 days after surgery?

Regards

Hi Thanks for sharing I have exactly similar hair loss patron .I am flaying from UK next month to get it done.Just a question what do you think can i start working 4 days after surgery?

Regards

Where are going to go for HT ?