Viviscal vs Nourkrin

Digg91

Well Lads,

Can someone please explain to my what the difference is between Viviscal and Nourkrin. I have been doing research and strongly thinking about taking which ever is best. Is there anyone out there that has tried both and knows which ones better.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Well Lads,

Can someone please explain to my what the difference is between Viviscal and Nourkrin. I have been doing research and strongly thinking about taking which ever is best. Is there anyone out there that has tried both and knows which ones better.

Thanks.

Here is a review I found in the internet between Viviscal and Nourkrin. From HairGrowthSOS Dot Com - Hope it helps:-

Differences

The main differences are in the mineral and vitamin composition, and there’s also a few extra ingredients that appear in one but not the other – for example, only Nourkrin contains fenugreek.

Also, whilst both provide omega 3 essential fatty acids, Viviscal has flax seeds whereas Nourkrin has cod liver oil.

Now here are the similarities...

Similarities

Both contain acerola (a fruit extract or powder providing vitamin C) and horsetail extract (at virtually the same dose in each of these products).

Both contain marine-derived protein and at the same dose (Nourkrin has "Marilex" and Viviscal has "AminoMar C").

Both carry a warning of possible side effects: if you are allergic to the fish or shellfish ingredients from the marine protein, you should not take either product.

A high price to pay?

Both versions of this product are very expensive too!

So, if you were thinking about using either of these products, it might be worth your while looking into cheaper alternatives - you should be able to get most of the ingredients from a combination of other supplements.

And, whilst you would almost certainly have to take multiple products instead of just one, it might still be a better idea because, if they do help improve your hair growth, you'll need to take them long-term. Perhaps even for life.

And clearly, if you were to choose either of the products reviewed on this page, eventually, that would accumulate into a small fortune!

Still, on the other hand, some people might say that, if it saves your hair, it’s well worth it.

Viviscal Ingredient

AminoMar™ Marine Complex

452.9 mg

Vitamin C (from Acerola Powder and as Ascorbic Acid)

30 mg

50%

Zinc (from Zinc Oxide)

8 mg

53%

Flax Seed extract

50 mg

Horsetail (stem) extract

24.5 mg

** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

† Percent Daily Value not established

Nourkrin Ingredient

Marilex®

Is the exclusive, proprietary ingredient in the tablets, and can only be found in the Nourkrin® products from Pharma Medico.

Marilex® has been tried and tested all over the globe in connection with its registrations.

Marilex® is recognised as completely safe and suitable for use in humans by all respective authorities including the FDA, as well as the European Food Safety Authority.

Acerola cherry extract

The special extract used in Nourkrin® is extremely rich in vitamin C, it also contains vitamins A, B1, B2 and B3 together with carotenoids and bioflavonoids which provide important nutritive value and antioxidant properties.

The vitamin C produced by the carefully selected fruit is better absorbed by humans than other synthetic ascorbic acids.

Fenugreek

Through a meticulous process and approved technology, it is ensured that the Fenugreek used in the product has the exact profile required for the Nourkrin® MAN Hair Preservation Programme.

Silica

The silica used in Nourkrin® is of pharmaceutical grade and specially purified to meet the requirements of Pharma Medico.

Horsetail extract

This specially selected extract is rich in specific silica and silicic acids.

The plant contains significant levels of the minerals potassium, manganese and selenium – as well as saponins and flavonoids.

The special selection and extraction process ensures a well-balanced intake of the essential minerals.

Cod liver oil extract

The EPA and DHA levels in this special oil, together with the well-balanced vitamin A and D content, are made to the exact specifications required by Pharma Medico to be suitable for the Hair Preservation Programme.

D-biotin

Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.

In my own opinion I would go with Viviscal as its pretty similar with Nourkrin when it comes to ingredients. Nourkrin is freaking expensive and it doesnt worth this much money. Wish you all the luck Buddy :-)

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest royalking1

The main differences are in the mineral and vitamin composition, and there’s also a few extra ingredients that appear in one but not the other – for example, only Nourkrin contains fenugreek.

Also, whilst both provide omega 3 essential fatty acids, Viviscal has flax seeds whereas Nourkrin has cod liver oil.