disappointing HT

sv

You would have to put way more info including photos to get any kind of reasonable responses. The short answer is that refunds are very unusual. More often than not if the result is unsatisfactory the doctor will offer free grafts based on the percent that did not grow. In over three years of daily research of the industry I am not sure that I have ever seen a refund, at least not made public.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Most docs will offer you another surgery either free or with a deep discount. I would not expect a refund and if you read the waiver you signed Pre-surgery you'll see that he/she is not legally binded to give you one.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

SV,

Please send me a private message with your doctor's name, and we can start the process of putting you in contact with one another and coming to an appropriate resolution. However, please keep the following in mind: threads where patients state they had a poor experience with a recommended/Coalition physician but refuse to provide further information rarely end well. In many cases, accusations of "leverage," "black mail," et cetera, are made, and the entire discussion usually collapses.

Now, I'm not accusing you of this, but I do not want the thread to travel down this road. I'd really like to help you resolve this situation and achieve your hair restoration goals, and sharing this information and allowing us to help mediate with your doctor is usually very helpful.

Let me know what you think. As a few others stated, images and further detail would be helpful as well.

Thank you!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Please send me a private message with your doctor's name, and we can start the process of putting you in contact with one another and coming to an appropriate resolution. However, please keep the following in mind: threads where patients state they had a poor experience with a recommended/Coalition physician but refuse to provide further information rarely end well. In many cases, accusations of "leverage," "black mail," et cetera, are made, and the entire discussion usually collapses.

Now, I'm not accusing you of this, but I do not want the thread to travel down this road. I'd really like to help you resolve this situation and achieve your hair restoration goals, and sharing this information and allowing us to help mediate with your doctor is usually very helpful.

Nice.