Dr Mwamba-Spencer interview about donor doubling

moopookoo

**outside link removed by moderator**

Unlimited Hair For Transplantation - Are We Actually Closer Than We Think?

Spencer Kobren Speaks with Belgium hair transplant surgeon Dr. Patrick Mwamba about a new method, invented by Indian hair loss researcher Dr. Nigam, that might very well put an end to the limitations of today's state of the art surgical hair restoration.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Moo,

Please remember that we do not allow outside links on the forums.

However, I would like to direct members to read Dr. Mwamba's response and description of the procedure here: https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172136-dr-mwamba-using-dr-nigams-hair-doubling-technique.html

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Great interview. So inspiring! You can watch it in The Bald Truth website. Big salute to Dr. Nigam and Dr. Mwamba. Sorry Dr. Gho (GAME OVER) :D:D:D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Moo,

Please remember that we do not allow outside links on the forums.

However, I would like to direct members to read Dr. Mwamba's response and description of the procedure here: https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172136-dr-mwamba-using-dr-nigams-hair-doubling-technique.html

For other members, I think it is important to note that the terms of service states that you cannot proved submissions that "contains links or references to websites or resources of a promotional nature that are outside our network of websites and resources."

What was linked sounds promotional and I also know that links to websites that won't allow to HTN are not allowed as well, but keep in mind that educational info that is not promotional may be linked. It is up to the moderators to determine if the link is promotional in nature, i.e. sidebar ads, etc.

I think it is important to be able to share information on the science of transplantation in a non-promotional manner and I feel/hope that the publisher, editor, and moderators of the site would agree with me.

The users should be respectful while linking, not creating extra work of the moderators by posting promotion information and my hopes are that moderators, when deciding to edit or not, will keep in mind the intention of the term being cited and when possible, allow the sharing of information through the use of user friendly, non-promotional links.

This is exciting news and I look forward to what the future holds in terms of doubling donor.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I wish they would have addressed the cost of the surgery for those of us who will benefit if affordable. Or, is this going to be something that is going to cost far too much for most of us.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily