Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: Biz's 3,200 Graft FUSS with Dr. Gabel

Blake Bloxham

This week's Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is Biz, who underwent a 3,200 graft strip procedure (Follicular Unit Strip Surgery ("FUSS")) with Dr. Gabel.

Biz started to lose his hair in college and suffered from an advanced balding pattern by his late 20's. Upset by his hair loss, Biz eventually decided to conceal his scalp with a series of hair replacement systems. Biz used these hair replacement systems for over 20 years, but eventually grew tired of the necessary maintenance and began researching hair transplant surgery.

His research led him to Coalition hair transplant surgeon Dr. Steven Gabel, who utilized 3,200 grafts to transform Biz's appearance. Recently, Biz shared a 6 month update, and the results are impressive!

To review Biz's 6 month hair transplant results, please see the following: Dr. Steven Gabel, 3,200 Grafts - 6 Month Update.

To follow Biz's entire hair restoration journey, please review his hair restoration website.

Please join me in congratulating Biz!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thank you Blake! Wow, the recognition is truly appreciated!! It can't be overstated how important the Hair Transplant Network was in helping me understand more about hair transplants and find a qualified doctor to perform my surgery. The feedback of others in the forums has also been a tremendous encouragement over the last six months. Thank you for the good work that you and others involved in the network do.

Super sweet result. Congrats to Biz and Dr. Gabel.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Congrats man. Feels good to have hair of your own, don't it?? :D

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily