Hair Transplant With Dr Prabdeep Sohi Reviva Clinic

shell

I had hair transplant for 3300 Grafts with Dr Prabdeep Sohi in Chandigarh on 7th September. The experience was very good and there was no pain while and swelling in whole procedure. though there was bit pain in Donor Area from next day for 3-4 days.

I hope everything will be good and i will have very good results.

Posting the pics.

Post_Op.jpg.df67268343c556535dab4246ed9674fa.jpg

Post_Op_2.jpg.a20cf961911c2baa58deac0bf118365e.jpg

Post_Op_Donor_Area.jpg.15e825d758d27b2ba273892a5d5cb33a.jpg

Grafts_8Days_Post_Op.jpg.ef680d66bdf43febeefe6cef766601f6.jpg

Donor_Area_8Days_Post_Op.jpg.9a810d8f922cdf485a9ee6915bb9b436.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

shell,

Welcome and thanks for taking the time to share your experience! I agree that the design looks very nice. Please keep us posted on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Augustya,

It seems fine to me too. Also I went to the doctor last week and he said that it seems good and i will see nice changes after each month now. I didn't look for hair growth till now as he said to me that they will start growing after 4 months post-op so i didn't expected the hair growth before that. So I am hoping for the best to get good results in coming 2-3 months.

• 1 month later...

Hey thanks for the pic man! I think its not bad, considering there were no hair in that area pre op. Although I was hoping to see more density. But I've seen my friend's case..it took him pretty much close to 9 months to get thicker hair...I'll ping you if have more questions :)

• 3 weeks later...

hahaha...I don't know !..I don't mind being clean shaven either...but when your hair start growing and your hair line shows as receding...I hate that..so I plan to keep a short crew cut but want a proper hair line...that's the plan ...lets see ..

• 2 weeks later...

why man? I know it leaves behind some little dot marks but the skin heals over a period of few months...you see if you go for a FUE transplant..they remove follicals one by one and not a strip..so there is no big mark..the small marks go away. Anyways I'm not 100% sure...may be Shell can share what he thinks?

Edited by Sam111

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Transhair,

Yes i also feel the same. But they are bit better than 6 months now.

I will upload the latest pics in few days.

Regards,

Shell