Dr. Wong/ Female Hairline/2955 Grafts/One Year/FUT

This local female patient presented with recessed and scarred temple zones due to previous facial plastic procedures. She asked Dr. Wong to fill these areas to cover the scarring and to restore a feminine hairline. Very little work was performed in the frontal hairline with the majority of the grafts placed in the overall temple zones from the temple peak down into the temple point and the supporting areas behind the temple lines.

2955 grafts were transplanted by Dr. Wong and his team in one procedure for the result shown below.

23032_aae282_646fd6.jpg

23035_e285c8_a8598f.jpg

23036_b37ab4_2ae902.jpg

23039_e23fb1_f5c88b.jpg

23041_b155c6_c2ca41.jpg

23042_6fe5ef_2e6ea6.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Nice job Joe.

I think that going as low as the doctor went in the temple point region really really made a difference. Very attractive and youthful hair when brushed back like that now and it will look better as her new hair gains length.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Incredible hairline. I'm jealous :)

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Great work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...