Hair Transplant Doctor/Appt Question for my Uncle in UK

Shabs88

Hey,

My Uncle lives in Manchester, UK and is interested in getting a hair transplant. He is willing to travel to New York (since I live in NJ). He also requested a doctor that uses Neograft (although I recommended ARTAS/FUE as I have read better reviews on that method). I wanted to know if you guys could provide me with with doctors in the UK/NY that perform FUE. He has diffuse thinning (and prob less than average donor area). BHT is also an option for him. Which doctors would fit those requirements? Does Farjo in Manchester perform FUE/BHT?

Also I heard Hasson/Wong are having consultations in UK, can someone provide me with additional details on that? Thank you all so much for your help.

Also I predict he would probably want a bigger session of 3,500 grafts+ (if donor permits) to hope to make it a one time procedure. Thanks again.

Hi Shabs,

Sorry for the delay I have been on holiday for a few days and missed your post. I am the UK consultant for Hasson & Wong and I provide consultations in London on a regular basis and sometimes in other locations. I am next there tomorrow but the day is fully booked however I will be booking in another consult day very soon.

We perform FUT not FUE however if your uncle is interested in a larger session he should certainly look into this option. You can contact me via the website Hair Transplants | Hair Transplant Surgery | Hasson & Wong or message me on here.

Farjo do perform FUE in the UK but not BHT as far as I am aware.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson