DOCTOR LORENZO: 1.551 + 1.301 + 601 Grafts (FUE). Pictures and video.

TheSpanish

Mr. TheSpanish

I have actually seen your results on youtube about a year ago (I have to admit I watched your videos several times). You have obtained an outstanding result with a relatively small number of grafts.

Amazing work and well worth the money no doubt. That price tag definitely gives you more than just strands of keratin. Confidence, happiness, peace of mind and just an overall better state of mind.

Thank you for sharing your results, your effort to share actually means a lot to many of us. Wish you the best of futures. Cheers :)

Really amazing. Total grafts 3453. What a huge change and no scar. Looks great.

Dr. Lorenzo is the best of the best.

I wish I could afford him. I really do.

Thanks for the great thread photos/video.

Edited by MAGNUMpi

Wow! I didn't see all of the pictures but having looked I am extremely impressed.

It would be great if more men really knew what was possible with the modern day hair transplant techniques with a top surgeon as I am sure it would make so many men much happier in some way in their lifes.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi everybody,

I'm back again.

Sorry for not answering before because I've been very busy.

"David-TakingThePlunge", "Future_HT_Doc", "Vanilla" (lots of thanks for your words), "MAGNUMpi", "Suarez" (BTW very common Spanish surname, so, 10 years younger?? :)), "james84", "chrisdav", I feel overwhelmed by your words towards me.

I'm happy you enjoy with my pictures and my video, but I'm glad you think that my English is OK!! :eek: I can't believe it.

As I told you before, I'm studying English and in two weeks I'm starting my 4? year of 6. I'm doing my best but I'm still in the middle of my target, and picking up a new language when you're 42 years old is really difficult, at least fo me, above all when I have to speak (writing is always easier).

TheSpanish,

Your english is excellent. Does Dr. Lorenzo speak english or do consultations with english speakers require an interpreter?

Hi "jbrant".

Dr. Lorenzo is bilingual, in fact I think that he lived in the USA for a while. And the other Doctor of the clinic, Ximena Vila, is bilingual as well.

Nowadays Dr. Lorenzo is working with Doctor Farjo in Manchester (U.K.). I think that he'll work there only for 1 year and after that he'll return to his clinic in Madrid, but I'm not completely sure.

Well, that's all for today but I promise that I'll upload some pictures and I'll try to explain how I feel today after my "hair story".

Regards from Spain.

PD.- How do you like my video? Do you think that I would be able to have a great career in Hollywood?:P

Thanks "Lloyd". Your words are appreciated.

As I told you before, I'm going to show you other examples when you'll be able to see how to change your life if you're lucky with your surgery.

On the left, you can see me in 2008 (a few months before my first surgery). I was with my family in Spain.

On the right, you can see me in 2010. I was at the British Museum in London

Can you see the differences?

fk7i.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
amazing results. wow u really look 10-15 years younger. its amazing. had u considered dr bisanga before finally opting for dr lorenzo? i know dr bisanga does alot of spanish and italian patients as well.

10-15 years??, you've made my day :).

Yes I considered Dr. Bisanga as well for my surgery. I know really well how is the work of most of the surgeons in Europe, and for my liking Bisanga is one of the best. He has lots of good results regularly (the regularity it's very important if you want to take the plunge, because your possibilities of success grows a lot, and that's definitely all that we want).

In the end I decided to choose Dr. Lorenzo due to the enormous quantity of videos in his website, and his post-surgery attention. But Dr. Bisanga is a great choice, doubtless.

You look fantastic!! Truly life changing result!! Also as an American and a grad student who teaches at a well respected university, you have a better grasp of the English language then most of the young people in my country!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Maybe the students of that university don't know google translator ;).

Thanks again.

amazing result, thanks for sharing your story, under 4000 grafts and you achieved a great result. btw your English is good , no reason to be concerned ,great job by doc

Thanks and regards from Spain.

Now I'm going to show you another picture. It's only a curiosity.

The first picture on the left is from the first day post-surgery, my third one (temples).

One and a half year later, I came back to the same hotel (provided by the clinic), the same room, and the same bathroom.

ww7a.jpg

You can see the video of my complete hair story in Youtube by clicking this link:

• 2 months later...