3666 grafts -Hair Transplant with Dr. Radha : 2nd sept 2013

bombaywala

I hear you, you should be fine. Dr.Radha has a record of only 1-2% damage to roots on FUT. She is most trusted surgeon on this furm, noo worry. People will start commenting on 4-6 months frame time, remember to post pictures until 12 months post, even beyond ;)

• 2 weeks later...
you have a great shape to your head

I don't know about the shape, but i am touching 3 month mark tomorrow but i can't see new hair coming yet !! I have read forums were ppl started having hairs after 3 months. ..

The original hairs have grown back, but can't see any new hair..

Waiting and waiting :(

I could see the roots fall out after about 8-9 days of surgery.

It has been 3 months post ops, and all of a sudden i feel new hairs coming. one doubt i have is , have all the new hairs come out(however small it may be), or some new hairs will continue to come and be visible after a few more months. If all the new hairs have already come out, then i guess no of grafts has decreased a lot for me

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have uploaded my 3 months and 12 days post ops pics...

Hair Restoration Journal for bombaywala - 3 months 12 days post ops

I had heard a lot that at the 3 month mark, things will start looking great, but i can't feel so at the moment.

You can look at the pics in the above link. I have seen pics of others much better than mine at 3 month mark. Infact i am not even sure whether some new hairs have come. The hairs at the back are my original hair.

Request you to please drop in your feedback

Hi,

I have uploaded my 3 months and 12 days post ops pics...

Hair Restoration Journal for bombaywala - 3 months 12 days post ops

I had heard a lot that at the 3 month mark, things will start looking great, but i can't feel so at the moment.

You can look at the pics in the above link. I have seen pics of others much better than mine at 3 month mark. Infact i am not even sure whether some new hairs have come. The hairs at the back are my original hair.

Request you to please drop in your feedback

@bombaywala your progress looks good and looks like you still got enough hair for another transplant for more density and I saw the hair on your neck :P looks like you have loads of body hair.. Do consider them for you scalp...with all those hair you could easily go for hair styles like crew cut http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Mens-crew-cut-styles.jpg

Good Luck !!

• 2 weeks later...

krazy explorer : yes i do have body hair...and my hair at the back is also very good. For the moment i am not thinking about another session as i am just 24.

i am at 4 month mark now, and things have started to look positive all of a sudden in the last 10 days... will update the pics within 2 days...

• 2 months later...

You can view my 6 mnths post ops update in the link below

Hair Restoration Journal for bombaywala - 6 months post ops

The pics have been taken keeping camera very close to the scalp, else the density looks quite good as of now. From the front you wont be able to make out that i had very less hair at one point of time

Comments are invited please

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...