Tricomin/copper peptides in recipient area post transplant

2.5 weeks ago I had a HT to permanently fix baldness issue :)

I've got some Tricomin left that I was thinking to use on the recipient area.

Would Tricomin (copper peptides) make the scalp heal quicker and get rid of the pinkness?

Is it ok to use in the recipient area?

Yes it is fine to use the product in the recipient area. There is a Tricomin conditioning shampoo that I used myself after my procedures. It is enriched with the triamino copper nutritional complex and a shampoo product that can be used on a regular basis.

You may have used the Tricomin post-op spray for the recipient area immediately after surgery. Some purchase the kit which includes a gel for the strip scar and also the conditioner.

At 2.5 weeks your epidermis should be healed by now and do not think the product will do much for redness. If redness does continue to linger, you can ask your doctor about using a topical steroid to improve the redness.

Best wishes to you baldie...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thanks gillenator. You might be right. I've got half a bottle left so might as well use it. If it helps then that's a bonus :)

BaldieTwo........I'm using an Aloe Vera spray (100% purity). Started it 14 days post op. Came recommended by BHR.

Now I haven't shed anywhere near the rate of you.....yet.....but I don't think I have too much pinkness, and it seems to be improving daily.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Yep, I already use aloe Vera :)

Tricomin is supposed to be good for the scalp so I wanted to throw it in for good measure.