Got NeoGraft done July 27, 2013. Here's my current status

dannyboy785

$7,700 for 1300 grafts and you have to pay in full before the procedure. I believe I actually got extra grafts during the procedure though. I remember Steve saying something over 1300, maybe 1340 or 1350 something grafts. Like I said before they back up their work. Steve offered couple hundred grafts for free if I was unhappy with the symmetry of the final hairline product. This price also includes all of your follow-up visits. Believe me Glat's office is not by any means a mass production transplant shop. They care and take good care of you there. The office basically dedicates an entire day to just you on the day of your procedure.

I will put together a review of Glat's office with pictures of my progress when I get a little more time.

Good luck!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Tony Bruno would say: Beautiful, man. Thank you for the prompt response....That's A LOT less than expected for that many grafts...i was thinking it'd be around 12000+ I would LOVE to see before an afters...i saw pics of you directly after on a previous posting

As Tony Bruno would say: Beautiful, man. Thank you for the prompt response....That's A LOT less than expected for that many grafts...i was thinking it'd be around 12000+ I would LOVE to see before an afters...i saw pics of you directly after on a previous posting

hahaha that's great. I actually heard of Glat's office thru the Bruno show. Best Sports talk show in Philly hands down!

Haven't updated in a while so I figured I'd update. I've been using the hairmax lasercomb since the HT and started using monoxidil twice daily for about 2 months.

I got a haircut a few weeks ago and the hair appears a little fuller when it's longer. I also have a trial order of Caboki in the mail and want to try to fill in the sides of the top where it appears thinner

20140516_142526.jpg.10727a79667a65d0c2ae9d05cdf6383e.jpg

this is great! enjoy!

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

• 5 months later...

I figure I would take some pictures to update on my hair.

All of the transplanted hair is growing. It seems like the natural hair on top grows a little faster because the top seems longer(in a faux hawk style).

The follicles were put in standing straight up so it's pretty difficult to get my hair to lay down and even if it does, it isn't all straight, it kinda curls around in weird ways.

I would say that I am *mostly* happy with the results, and of course a follow-up HT would be best to put hair in between the new hair, but I don't have the time and I work around customers all day so it would be too embarrassing.

The section where the hair was transplanted is noticeably thinner if you look close. But if you're standing 3ft away or farther, it's hardly noticeable.

Also I've been taking prescription finasteride for the last 4 months. Not sure if it's helping but my hair that I had before feels like it is thicker than before the HT. Unforunately I know that it can't thicken the hair that was transplanted

yikes.jpg.1e83f32d4356dc912d0703af14f06c43.jpg

hair4.jpg.b3abe54237c9081b46025cfbe075facc.jpg

20141023_113654.jpg.a665724c570719ca13cf7663b4c1797a.jpg

20141023_113553aaaaa.jpg.09d539a9e29848408eea7a4a914d7ef9.jpg

• 2 years later...