Temporary scalp micropigmentation shaved effect Dermo Beauty Center

looks good. How long is this lasting? I have heard reports that it is much less than 2 years. I'm also interested in hearing what actual patients of 2 years our more with temp ink have to say. This is a missing piece of marketing in this industry. There is a lot of potential, I'm just looking for a more long term documented testimony.

Again. Looks good.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Nice work!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

the temprary part is a great thing in case you dont like it it 10 years, but does the ink completely fade after 16-24 moths ?? or START fading.......if it starts fading around 12 months i fear youd need a re do every ayear......which is OK but the [price over 5-6 years would be steep.....

if they hand an ink that lasts for 5-6 years that would be great.......

You get temSMP and you walk out of the clinic with it slightly dark, and that issue wears off in a few weeks and then you get the "ideal matched tone" until one day, in fact, day 730 to be precise ( great math scar5), you wake up one morning and it is gone! Clean as a baby's bum!

That is the great wave the Milena mantra rides on. That is the story, and you would be right to be highly dubious of it.

It doesn't matter how many times you say it, because the evidence disappears! The documents are written in invisible ink?

Meanwhile, as your bucks are earning Milena's new practitioners interest, your dots are fading!

How many days in that 720 day bracket do you walk out the door with even an approximately good tone? If, and I say if, it is true, that the evidence disappears in two years,

I am sure as you draw closer, the disclaimers come forth, and still you have to say yes, cause the other guys are so bad!

Edited by scar5
Autocompleted

You get temSMP and you walk out of the clinic with it slightly dark, and that issue wears off in a few weeks and then you get the "ideal matched tone" until one day, in fact, day 730 to be precise ( great math scar5), you wake up one morning and it is gone! Clean as a baby's bum!

That is the great wave the Milena mantra rides on. That is the story, and you would be right to be highly dubious of it.

It doesn't matter how many times you say it, because the evidence disappears! The documents are written in invisible ink?

Meanwhile, as your bucks are earning Milena's new practitioners interest, your dots are fading!

How many days in that 720 day bracket do you walk out the door with even an approximately good tone? If, and I say if, it is true, that the evidence disappears in two years,

I am sure as you draw closer, the disclaimers come forth, and still you have to say yes, cause the other guys are so bad!

So, I take it you are not pro temp SMP? Or if you decided to get SMP, go temp?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I want to know if smp is viable option or no

please give answers with reasons and pleas eplease post more results of smp

I want to know if it last 2 years or 12 months

i called shapiro and milena in europe both said after 12 to 14 months touch up will be required but in some cases it can last around 2 years depending on if you dont indulge in sun exposure, swimming and sporting activities where you sweat more and need to shower more

So, I take it you are not pro temp SMP? Or if you decided to get SMP, go temp?

I am already SMP'd.

My Timeline

2003 Local lady puts in brown dots into strip scars only

2004 Brown dots spread and blur into blue/green blobs

2005 Laser most of it off

2011 Proper 'permanent SMP' (from a large well-known chain) into scar

2012 dots have faded badly, almost negligible

2012 'Permanent' SMP from another well known HT clinic all over - instant blueish-silverish hue look ten years older when hair grows

2013 Going to laser it off, but it fades nicely and the remaining grey is useful

2013 Get another small HT to accentuate hairline

2014 Plan to get ink in the new areas to accentuate the new areas and blend

So I vote for permanent but only for me, very, very light tone, not deep and always and only if hair is there in every sq cm of the inked area.

Nothing wrong with the temp I've seen. Colors are better. Permanent is monocrhome, which is a bummer, or if is color then you run the risk of it changing,

but temp doesn't last long enough.

Id probably ju

looks good. How long is this lasting? I have heard reports that it is much less than 2 years. I'm also interested in hearing what actual patients of 2 years our more with temp ink have to say. This is a missing piece of marketing in this industry. There is a lot of potential, I'm just looking for a more long term documented testimony.

Again. Looks good.

It lasts 2 years.

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.