If calsberg did hair systems... 2years into wearing

london1982

Just though id upload a couple of photos, couple of different styles shorter and longer as ive become more confident in wearing like to mix it up.

Really happy with the quality, so many people going the system route as hair is such good quality , long may it continue, they can only keep getting better and better :)

If you live in South London always happy to help people out and make sure they get it right and aren't getting ripped off. You dont need to spend 1000s to get good quality hair. I looked 35 2 years ago now i get 24/25. If not having the hair you want bothers you do something about it, i did, and was best decision i made.

Any advice welcome red1982london@yahoo.co.uk

5b32da886993f_june-oct2011336.jpg.15209a4a7dfdf96ad1536583d4453273.jpg

5b32da8879c48_june-oct2011724.jpg.e9dbd5fdb50e886c4f85f75e0b0d46bc.jpg

DSCN0139.jpg.6c41c9070a2f6baf5c38a8af7169f221.jpg

5b32da889e37b_Photoon23-05-2013at13_542.jpg.06eaf931f69cadfe49c54a75d6b2bbad.jpg

Good for you. Do you have any side photos out photos without it? Usually the way I detect them is the blending from the sides.

Looks nice and with the right system it can be a great alternative.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...

here is a side one, not really happy with this cut the fringe its too short. Systems have advanced loads in the last decade. I met someone the other day and bear in mind i wear i didnt have a clue he was wearing, only found out a few weeks later, also my good friends mrs is a hairdresser never said a thing, they're undetectable if you get it right, and many don't. You can get all sorts of dentistry in different areas, different colours tones, different waves in the hair, and different base combinations. All good :)

5b32db43cfa2b_sideonphoto.JPG.b9a90e8c0ffa16f197c5c4b9980b201c.JPG

Great, that looks good. Thanks for the update.

Would you say it is best to leave the hair cut/style longer? A short cut I think would be hard to blend and keep blended.

How long have you had now and how often to do you change/reattach? Are you active, sweat a lot? I am in the gym and play soccer often. I also hear the sun can change the color over time, or shorter time.

• 2 weeks later...
Great, that looks good. Thanks for the update.

Would you say it is best to leave the hair cut/style longer? A short cut I think would be hard to blend and keep blended.

How long have you had now and how often to do you change/reattach? Are you active, sweat a lot? I am in the gym and play soccer often. I also hear the sun can change the color over time, or shorter time.

I find short cuts are much easier to blend.

You often get kind of weird gaps or change in hair behaviour where the hair parts when its long. When its short it just blends perfectly in my experience. But I use product to get the natural hair to stand up with the unit.

The sun and shampooing it was giving me big color problems at first. It was fading fast.

But I discovered Keune coloring products which have extremely specific colors.

And I have an ashy brown very similar to London which is apparently hard to color without having redish tones. But one of the very specific tones in Keune's line is the perfect match so color issues are no longer a problem at all. Whenever it fades a little i just brush some of that through and leave it for 5-10 mins and it's perfect again.

I go to the gym and do a bit of running, but I've been told I must sweat less than most people or something because after a month of wearing it's always still nailed on tight and difficult to get off.

• 3 weeks later...
Great info Will88. Thanks for the response! It seems everyone's opinion of long/short hair is a bit different. Is your hair long as London's or shorter? Any chance you have a couple of pics to post?

Mine is probably a similar length if not a little shorter than his.

And no unfortunately I'm not game enough to post pics of my own!

To add, I think I find short hair easier to blend because I like a messy style where the hair stands up.

Trying a messy style with the hair standing up on end when it's long makes the unit hair sit in clumps where as the donor hair sits more separately. It creates a weird looking gap. Having the unit shorter allows the thick unit hair and my thick donor hair to just kind of buzz together naturally.

However If you style your hair flatter to the scalp then longer hair is probably easier to blend.

Anyway, what's more important for the blend is getting the color and density right.

I have very thick donor hair so it's easy for me. Might be alot harder for those with thin donor hair.

Edited by Will88