planning to do FUE hair tranplant

mouse666666

Im planning to do another hair transplant in about 8 month via FUE. Looking for 3000 graft to add density in my front scalp. My first hair transplant was FUT about 3000 graft it cost me about 11k way to much. Now im looking to go overseas maybe in a developing country such as India, Thailand, or Brazil. My question im looking for a reputable doctor with a price tag of $3/graft or LESS. Do you guys know any doctors?

dr charles is absolutely right dr charles i always said if you read my post

lot of patients cant afford HT in US and if they do they have to go for more sessions and as their loss is so much they need more grafts

Dr charles i said dr bhati bcz their are other surgeons too in india

what i like is bhati has posted lot of results and lot lot of people from US are going to bhati

he got lot of patients from this HT forum

dr charles you should be proUd of US and i am sure you are bcz i always say MOST research and advancement has its invention in US

as far i think india has surgeons like bhati but if you see india is trying to develop and it is because of western influences.

Western influence is very instrumental in getting india and other countries also move forward with time and advancement

dr charles is absolutely right dr charles i always said if you read my post

lot of patients cant afford HT in US and if they do they have to go for more sessions and as their loss is so much they need more grafts

Dr charles i said dr bhati bcz their are other surgeons too in india

what i like is bhati has posted lot of results and lot lot of people from US are going to bhati

he got lot of patients from this HT forum

dr charles you should be proUd of US and i am sure you are bcz i always say MOST research and advancement has its invention in US

as far i think india has surgeons like bhati but if you see india is trying to develop and it is because of western influences.

Western influence is very instrumental in getting india and other countries also move forward with time and advancement

fueonly, Do you work for Dr. Bhatti?

I dont work for anybody its my opinion

I always saydr bahti is cheapest and even now i say

you tell me who is so cheap like dr bhati1$ fue or 1.25$

rem u tell me if u know any doctor in the world who is that cheap or cheapest for fue including body hair

My friend I understand your sentiment about the cost....I felt the pain of paying $7 per graft and I so wish it was cheaper but cost can not be the sole criterion of selecting a clinic.

Dr. Bhatti is producing a lot of work and best of luck to him as that would turn FUE rates competitive in the market.

Edited by Rem

Have your FUE done in Turkey, they are very experienced out there in the latest techniques and invest heavily in the cosmetic surgery industry. As such, international cosmetic surgery is often subsidised or they get tax relief, therefore prices are also lower.

This does not effect quiality in any way, in fact, i would not go anywhere else for any surgery now, not just a HT.

Do a search on here for my threads if you want to see what results can be achieved at a fraction of the price of the US/UK/Germany and other higher priced regions. I have documented a full 12 month FUE cycle following my 2,800 graft session in Istanbul.

Any questions, just ask and i'll assist where i can

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

Mouse,

Has it been a full 12 months since your first transplant?

Though you shouldn't "price shop" hair transplant surgery, I understand the concept of a realistic budget and, like others stated, believe FUE in Turkey may be worth researching.

I recommend researching Dr. Doganay and Dr. Erdogan.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Mouse,

Has it been a full 12 months since your first transplant?

Though you shouldn't "price shop" hair transplant surgery, I understand the concept of a realistic budget and, like others stated, believe FUE in Turkey may be worth researching.

I recommend researching Dr. Doganay and Dr. Erdogan.

Good luck!

As Future_HT_Doc has recommended, these 2 Docs are up there with the best in regards to FUE and are around the budget you have set.

I agree, you should never budget in regards to a HT, however there are some great Docs out there that are very affordable, just do the research!