19 Years of age: Norwood 2-3 (is there anybody out there).

How's that gonna work? Long hair over the frontal third and SMP all the way back over the crown and the scar??

How silly do you think that's going to look?

Even if you shaved your head down to a crew cut - number 1 all over - is SMP gonna hide your scar close up?

SOrry, bro; you may THINK you have an answer for everything but you don't. I'm not gonna do what others have done and patronise you with the old "I was young once too" chestnut; I ain't your dad or your big brother.

If you think you know what's best for you, then go ahead and do it. Just be prepared to spend a long time regretting the more impulsive decisions you make.

Right, right. I won't know before I try. Many before me have done the same, with impressive results. I don't know exactly how good a job it does with covering scars. I can only hope it does well enough. I don't have an answer for everything, I only try to stay positive, is that so bad? My life is difficult enough as it is. I made a "mistake", so be it. It wasn't all in vain, at least I don't think so. I was too impulsive, chose the wrong doc and got myself into a kiny situation. This I know. But I do not give up this easily. Admitting deafeat is not in my nature. I can still do something about this, something at least.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was you I'd be looking at fue with erdogan (Asmed) look up his results ! Lots of repair work great yield and hairlines!!!

Fue the section youv had worked on moving slightly into your original hair and add some grafts either head or beard to the fut scar!!

Why didn't you post your pics right before shaving it off??

It will always look a lot thinner and weird shaved down that low at your stage!!!

You can be repaired but use your limited supply carefully and if your crown starts going, leave it alone!!

I'd suggest going to a really grade A doctor and since you are in Europe I'd suggest Dr Bisanga in Belgium. He will know what to do to correct your situation.

Who knows, he may be able to extract some grafts to create a more mature hairline. He may first have to do a small test to see if it can be done without visible scarring.

It could take a couple of surgeries to fix.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 8 months later...
I'd suggest going to a really grade A doctor and since you are in Europe I'd suggest Dr Bisanga in Belgium. He will know what to do to correct your situation.

Who knows, he may be able to extract some grafts to create a more mature hairline. He may first have to do a small test to see if it can be done without visible scarring.

It could take a couple of surgeries to fix.

I have decided to go with Dr. Feriduni. Any thoughts on him? Seems like an amicable and ethical man to me.

Could u please let me know who the doctor was u went to in Bangkok for your first HT? I'm going for my consultation with Dr Path tomorrow and want to make sure it's not him. If u don't feel like telling everyone the Doctors name could u private mail me? Thanks

Could u please let me know who the doctor was u went to in Bangkok for your first HT? I'm going for my consultation with Dr Path tomorrow and want to make sure it's not him. If u don't feel like telling everyone the Doctors name could u private mail me? Thanks
Rest assured. It was not him. My doctor was Dr. Prasert Seesillapachai at Yanhee International Hospital. I have read good things about Dr. Prasert. The best of luck to you! But please do not do anything foolhardy, like I did.