My hair transplant with Dr. Umar.

Hairguy350

wylie i am glad to read my replis and on all thread

umar issue here is of sedatives and hairline

wait and watch let him post some big mega session beard hair to scalp patient and then

you will see my contribution again and if you read carefully hairguy already replied me yes fue u r right nurse gave hairguy sedatives the moment u walk in clinic after putting disposable cloth and umar said no he gave him that after discussing hairline

hairguy did not went away he came back and replied

someones personel info should be personel

"IF I SAY I HAVE SEEN DOCTOR WAS MARRIED AND HE WAS MAKING OUT WITH NURSE DASY AND I SAW HIM DOING THAT IN CLINIC THAT IS TOO PERSONNEL" AND SAYING THIS IS IRRELEVANT I AM JUST GIVING EXAMPLE

umar takes ur pic when u r pass out he design the sketch on patients mid scalp frontal ,vertex or whereever he is going to fill the hair

he makes patient pass out bcz he does not want patient to know what he is doing

if you are doing nothing wrong why u want patient to pass out.making marks on midscalp,hairline and vertex he can do when patient is awake

all doctors here you ask them they will reply what tools they use or are going to use

he (Dr. Umar) makes patient pass out bcz he does not want patient to know what he is doingto use

I find that very hard to believe. How could Dr. Umar actually run a successful surgery center for years if that were in fact the case?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

wylie i am glad to read my replis and on all thread

umar issue here is of sedatives and hairline

wait and watch let him post some big mega session beard hair to scalp patient and then

you will see my contribution again and if you read carefully hairguy already replied me yes fue u r right nurse gave hairguy sedatives the moment u walk in clinic after putting disposable cloth and umar said no he gave him that after discussing hairline

hairguy did not went away he came back and replied

someones personel info should be personel

"IF I SAY I HAVE SEEN DOCTOR WAS MARRIED AND HE WAS MAKING OUT WITH NURSE DASY AND I SAW HIM DOING THAT IN CLINIC THAT IS TOO PERSONNEL" AND SAYING THIS IS IRRELEVANT I AM JUST GIVING EXAMPLE

umar takes ur pic when u r pass out he design the sketch on patients mid scalp frontal ,vertex or whereever he is going to fill the hair

he makes patient pass out bcz he does not want patient to know what he is doing

if you are doing nothing wrong why u want patient to pass out.making marks on midscalp,hairline and vertex he can do when patient is awake

all doctors here you ask them they will reply what tools they use or are going to use

Has Dr. Umar admitted to authorizing and/or administering an assortment of sedatives and relaxers to Hairguy prior to surgery and the pre-surgery meeting? I would stop fanning flames on something that you have no way of truly verifying. I am known for being pro-patient but am also careful to wait until there are details and facts that can be assessed from an outside perspective to then make a conclusion. I'm not saying Hairguy is lying, I'm not saying Umar is lying, I'm saying stop promoting things as fact when they are hearsay(til now) and stop cultivating hurtful rumors based on nothing of substance.

If you look at fueonly's post you will reralize he only does three things on this forum, injects Dr. Bahtti's name into every thread, insists that doctors (primarily Dr. Umar) give patient medication so they don't know what's going on, and incessantly asks every bht patient and doctor for pictures of under the jawline.

If you look at fueonly's post you will reralize he only does three things on this forum, injects Dr. Bahtti's name into every thread, insists that doctors (primarily Dr. Umar) give patient medication so they don't know what's going on, and incessantly asks every bht patient and doctor for pictures of under the jawline.

Good call!

mickey85 i am also a member like you on this forum

I have right to ask questions and pic if patient or doctor can.

I inject dr bhati thats not true i just say peple who cnat afford fue at rate of 6 , 7, per graft can have it done at 1$ per graft by bhati.

mickey thank for reply and i am glad you are reading my post

if you see my post i recommend dr mwamba,hasson and wong ,konoir,some turkish doctors,bisanga and sorry if miss some more names as then list will go long

dr umar giving excess medication thru nurse das and then making sign paper work to absolve his clinic and other concerns of pic below jawline are genuine concern.

mickey if i offended you i did not mean to i am just asking questions on this forum as i feel and answer the post where patients ask for fedback

if you lookn carefully we are here on forum

mickey one more news just spoke to dr nigam and pretty much excited to hear about dr mwamba validation on dr nigams tecniq

i express my opinion in general

You haven't offended me champ :) It's all good, we just have to be careful about making damaging statements against a surgeon when there is nothing conclusive as of yet. There are always 2 sides to every story. If it comes out that Dr Umar did act unethically, I will be the first and most vocal of the lot, but until that is shown, I will remain neutral.

Stay away from the FUE surgeon in Sydney, I would go into further detail but he just does not present the results and skills that are found in Turkey, Belgium and the UK. Dr Erdogan and Hakan charge 2.5EURO and 2EURO respectively and are among THE BEST FUE surgeons in the whole world. That is cheaper than some North American strip doctors!

Links:

Revamped Advantages/Disadvantages of FUE. Myths dispelled. Educate yourself

Everything FUE. Manual, motorized, ARTAS, NeoGraft, physician details and more

What can FUE do? Norwood 1-6 examples, scar repair, crown work, eyebrows, hairlines etc

Hair Transplant Basics. Must read. Constantly updated. Content loaded.

quote.gif

does that means mickey you are injecting these surgeons and saying against australian doc

Injecting these surgeons? I'm sorry I don't understand.

In regards to expressing an opinion on the "Australian Doctor", that is based on the results I have seen from him. I don't like Bhatti's results either. But that is different than continually claiming he administers a cocktail of drugs to patients. Where is your proof of that?

I know its human nature and there is some value in these types on long drawn out threads but sometimes I wish that level headed productive and insightful threads received as much attention as these more "Controversial" threads.......I mean we are on page 9....

This is not to say exposing a surgeons alleged bad practice is not important because it absolutely is!! I just feel like when threads like this pop up its like throwing chum in an ocean of sharks and they get way too heated.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

On January 10, 2013, HG came to the clinic for 2 days of surgery. Prior to the start of the first surgery, I discussed with Hairguy the placement of his new hairline. He was of a clear mind and in full control, he was not sedated. On that day, and during the subsequent day of surgery, he never voiced one complaint about his hairline.
-Dr. Umar

So here is the crux of it. Does the doctor mean he was not sedated as in -no sedatives were yet given or in that, no effects were yet visible?

And yet, even if it was the previous - why should in the face of $10,000+ surgery with the very real prospect of a permanent change to the most noticeable feature a persons got -(the head!) - should constitute more than a quick line drawn a few minutes before surgery?!?

My lines drawn consisted of two very quick circles that looked like the text bubble of a cartoon and a quick "Like this?" was asked. It was obvious the staff and doctor were hot to trot to get started and being already overwhelmed by an irate conversation of procedure type by the doctor -this is hardly the time for design! On top of that I'm pretty sure my hairline isn't as low as the bubbles lines were but the doctor never took post-op pics to boot....

Guys, stop the wagon rallying and lets push for industry change in this extremely important area.

@Shampoo: You said certain doctors were advancing in this direction and I asked you who and how? Please expand.

progress.gif

-@Shampoo: You said certain doctors were advancing in this direction and I asked you who and how? Please expand.

I have visited four surgeons in person, Dr. Stough, Dr. Arocha, Dr. Sam Lamm, and Dr. Wong. All of them gave me crystal clear pre-op educations on what to expect, explanation of pre-op design, explanation on how my goals meshed with reality, explanation on what they felt would be best and how they would achieve the goal, explanations of the "illusion of density", long term and short term goals, explanations of the pre-op procedures, surgery day, and post-op care.

The only one that I had mild disappointment in was Dr. Stough...because although his results turned out great with basically no scar, but he did not actually perform my surgery and as a young pup I did not know he would not be doing my surgery until I was in the surgery chair. I felt that was a bit mis-leading. However since the results turned out wonderful I did not complain.

I have also had online conversations with Shapiro Medical Group and they were very informative and about pre-op expectations and design plans, in fact I would say they were brutally honest.

Also I am a huge fan of the video interviews with the doctors and many of them address patient expectations and education. I watched every single edition of every doctor's group of videos that every single doctor did. I feel that patients need to also be responsible and become educated.

Interviews with our recommended hair transplant physicians

In my mind it is ridiculous for a patient to arrive hours late for surgery and do a consult "on the fly" which makes for a rushed situation. Hello? This is something you will live with the rest of your life! Of course besides the patient being at fault I would think Dr. Umar possibly should have refused to perform any work on this patient after what he did arriving hours late on surgery day.

BTW.....You state you are "interested in changing the industry commitment to pre-design excellence"....do you have multiple specific instances where top elite clinics are doing a poor job of "pre-design"?

If Dr. Umar wants to talk about mental illnesses even though he should have said depression and not ptsd. To do otherwise may be interpreted as false light. Someone asked why I had mentioned ptsd and depression at all. I was having a bad day because on 4 July, 2013, crossfit posted a independence day workout online in honor of one of my best friends who died in 2006 in Iraq.

Hairguy350.....the links you posted for 3 and 6 months pictures are not working correctly for me. In fact when I click on those two links they return me to my own picture page. It may be a problem on my end...are the 3 and 6 month links working for anyone else?

Hairguy350.....the links you posted for 3 and 6 months pictures are not working correctly for me. In fact when I click on those two links they return me to my own picture page. It may be a problem on my end...are the 3 and 6 month links working for anyone else?

Go to HG's profile instead and the photos link. That worked for me...

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

He's a Bhatti shill, and a damn poor one at that. The very least Bhatti can do is employ someone that can use proper English.

does that means mickey you are injecting these surgeons and saying against australian doc

Fueonly, are you questioning the credentials of Mickey???!!! Are you comparing yourself to him?!! You've lost it man.....

I fixed the incorrect links in HairGuy's 3 and 6 month update above. These now work.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.