FUE 1000 grafts - Dr. Rashid

bscott8605

I recently received a fue hair transplant from Dr. Rashid in Houston, TX. He recommended 1000 grafts to fix my hair line. He had a great price of $3.50 a unit so I decided to give him a try. I will also begin to use rogaine to help my crown area as well. I am posting pictures from day 1. I am still a little swollen but I will post new pictures again in a few days.

5b32da876e144_photo(1).jpg.09d7d10f524aab722179ddef29ebe133.jpg

5b32da8782780_photo(2).jpg.d910acd57eb941515da6b1d1e7abebbd.jpg

5b32da879ccb9_photo(3).jpg.c8515b20327f9544ad3be8ba7fde6771.jpg

photo.jpg.f0f1ff22ad47e76dfa7f75d21d5cb46d.jpg

bscott8605,

Welcome and thanks for taking the time to share your hair restoration journey with us. I look forward to your continued updates. Good luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 months later...

I recently had a consultation with Dr. Rashid as well and I am trying to make the most informed decision as I plan to go the FUE route to avoid scarring.

Was very curious to see how your results have been since you had the procedure back in September.

I'm a new member and look forward to hearing back.

Thank you.

Thanks for getting back to me on my curiosity regarding how your hair's progress has been with Dr. Rashid's FUE treatment... :)

Please feel free to keep us posted here and any more pics posted up of your progress would be Tremendous..! :cool:

Look forward to hearing back on it..!

• 8 months later...
There are new hairs growing in and there is no scarring. However it is still to early to tell how it will look when all the hairs come in, I will say though I think it will end up looking great.

I'm thinking bout using this dr also, rashid also suggested i do 1000 Grafts, would love to know what your experience was.

I'm thinking bout using this dr also, rashid also suggested i do 1000 Grafts, would love to know what your experience was.

Do yourself a favor and go to a recommended doctor from this site. I think Dr. Arocha is the best from Texas so you wouldn't have to travel far. Do not go to a doctor that is not approved here because they are cheaper, you will regret it most likely.

What I have learned over time is the internet, including this site and my posts of course, are all very subjective. It is interesting to read. I think in houston NEVER go with the first person you talk to unless you talk to THREE people. Dr. Barrera should be on that list. But you can make your own list. Bosley has a bad rep here(because you really dont know what doc your going to get) but if you can talk to dr feldmen in Houston himself it is a good idea, but not the reps.

Also, watch out for any doctor that talks down or bad about other doctors. I see it as a sign of un professional behavior and desperation possibly.

What about multiple offices but one doc? I am not sure but i wonder why a busy doc would have several sites unless they are not busy in one. Again, just an opinion but things to consider.

This site is helpful but it does simply select for the most vocal patients rather then anything else. With that said, it is important you get several opinions if you can from the actual doctors(again not the sales reps). If you want to get technical, you can google the texas medical board, look up the doc and see what his ACTUAL specialty is. Most have multiple so you want the combination that fits the best.

Make a list and talk to the docs. As they mentioned above, do not go just by the opinions of one or 2 posts, use the list, make your own list. be as objective as possible.