Dr. Hasson/2249 Grafts/11 Months/FUT

This 25 year old local patient presented with moderate recession in the temples so he was in need of hairline strengthening that would allow for a stronger frame for his face. 2249 grafts were dense packed in one procedure for the result shown at 11 months post-op. The patient has been on Proscar since before the procedure.

30629_c1e8d9_b05019.jpg

30631_c1ce43_88b454.jpg

30633_b14a84_42edc6.jpg

30636_b47866_eeaaa9.jpg

30638_9a2331_8401dc.jpg

30640_6afcc6_c38193.jpg

30643_c0f12d_4cb0e4.jpg

30645_4c63e5_ecc37a.jpg

30647_62c2c3_cb1fbf.jpg

Edited by Jotronic

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Very very nice Joe. Looks very dense.

Scar must be good as quite short on the sides.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Still one of the best HT surgeons in the world!

The guy must be thrilled to be able to wear his hair like that now.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Just watched the video Joe.

WOW! - that should be the standard across the industry of presenting work.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Chrisdav,

We can only hope:) Of course, we've been doing very detailed comb throughs in HD video for years now. This should be standard requirements by patients when clinics post results.

Thank you all for your comments.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Looks like he was heading slightly towards start of nw5 loss but I imagine he's caught it just in time with medication before it went thin.

Oh and wow with the scar that's shaved low back and sides looks like a buzz 3 over the scar no probs.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Yes i'm a bit of a lerker at the moment pal, obviously when you get your hair back life starts to become busy again so i just scan posts now don't really post as much as I used to although I've not noticed any of your result posts from your last ht I'd be very interested to have a look if you can point me in right direction mate.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 1 month later...
What made this patient think he needed an HT?

Frigging NW2s man, what the hell.

I see what you mean, but none of us really needs an HT, even when we're NW7. It is what we want to do, for a number of reasons. This guy's hair really looks amazing after his HT and with medication he will very likely be OK until his early to mid 30s or so (he looks like early 20s to me). If he can afford it, why not?

I see what you mean, but none of us really needs an HT, even when we're NW7. It is what we want to do, for a number of reasons. This guy's hair really looks amazing after his HT and with medication he will very likely be OK until his early to mid 30s or so (he looks like early 20s to me). If he can afford it, why not?

I disagree most of these youngsters for me need a reality check. A hair transplant should be the last resort, but they just pop a propecia pill they see their hairline still receding and want it to be as thick as the rest of their hair.