Best Affordable Hair Transplant

jad1987

Dear friends :)

This is my first post in this Amazing site, I would really like to thank every one here (Administrators and users) for they are really helping new guys like me for choosing the right place for their HT.

Well am looking to do my HT ,for i have been losing hair since 7 years. and while reading the pages and posts here, i have decided to go either to turkey or to India for i found they are cost effective. :D

Although Turkey is easier for me to travel and sounds better, i don't mind traveling to India if i can get better results there, i have limited my search on the doctors that are members of ISHRS, In turkey there are 18 ISHRS members and India have 46 members of ISHRS, this made it easier for me to choose, i have to pick one of the 18 or one of the 46 :confused:.

I hope you guys can help me out with the choice of "most affordable best result" and i appreciate your participation in advance . And for the guys who did did their HT recently congratulations and best of luck :).

Dear friends :)

This is my first post in this Amazing site, I would really like to thank every one here (Administrators and users) for they are really helping new guys like me for choosing the right place for their HT.

Well am looking to do my HT ,for i have been losing hair since 7 years. and while reading the pages and posts here, i have decided to go either to turkey or to India for i found they are cost effective. :D

Although Turkey is easier for me to travel and sounds better, i don't mind traveling to India if i can get better results there, i have limited my search on the doctors that are members of ISHRS, In turkey there are 18 ISHRS members and India have 46 members of ISHRS, this made it easier for me to choose, i have to pick one of the 18 or one of the 46 :confused:.

I hope you guys can help me out with the choice of "most affordable best result" and i appreciate your participation in advance . And for the guys who did did their HT recently congratulations and best of luck :).

I would definitely choose Turkey since its safer and located in touristic cities. However with Dr. Hakan its Euro 2 per graft plus he is recommended in this network. However If money is a very big issue and Euro 2 per graft rate is hard to take then the best option would be Dr. Bhatti in Chandigarh from India where you can get decent FUE for ONLY $1 per graft. ISHRS is nothing in my opinion, my previous butcher was a member too. I would believe more in members IAHRS or HTN :D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Erdogan or Hakan in Turkey are in the 2.5 EURO price range. I don't believe Bhatti puts out consistent quality work so I cannot recommend him.

Dear Hariri

Thank you for your reply, And sorry about the butcher :) , i agree with all what you said about Turkey and i think you are right not all ISHRS members are necessarily high quality.

And about Dr.Bhatti i contacted him few days ago, he have different packages on his website, the 1 USD package is only 50% work by Dr Bhatti, So am not sure if this package is the same quality as other packages which are more expensive and 100% work by him.

Thank you again Hariri, if i may get your email Address if possible , for i can't use PM yet.

Dear Hariri

Thank you for your reply, And sorry about the butcher :) , i agree with all what you said about Turkey and i think you are right not all ISHRS members are necessarily high quality.

And about Dr.Bhatti i contacted him few days ago, he have different packages on his website, the 1 USD package is only 50% work by Dr Bhatti, So am not sure if this package is the same quality as other packages which are more expensive and 100% work by him.

Thank you again Hariri, if i may get your email Address if possible , for i can't use PM yet.

Hi Jad1987. Just wanted to clarify on your query about the charges listed on Dr. Bhatti's website for different HT packages. Dr. Bhatti used to list the charges in Indian Rupees. But recently, like other emerging market currencies, the Indian Rupee has taken a big hit. The "standard" exchange rate used to be 1USD=50 Indian Rupees. Recently the exchange range got to 1USD=70 Indian Rupees. With the devaulation in the currency, inflation hit big time....(for example, domestic airlines in India jacked up their prices by 25%). With the Federal Reserve in the US threatning to taper the QE3, the Indian Rupee has gone on a roller coaster ride.

I have discussed this with Dr. Bhatti and he agreed to offer the premium package at a lower price. Please PM me and I will be glad to share the details with you.

Thank you and best of luck.

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi California, I really appreciate your reply, I exactly understand what you mean with exchange rate, I would like to get more details from you about Dr.bhatti premium package, but as new to this form am not allowed to send PM, i am not sure if its allowed to write my email Add here?please advice me how to get in touch with you.

Best Regards

Hi California, I really appreciate your reply, I exactly understand what you mean with exchange rate, I would like to get more details from you about Dr.bhatti premium package, but as new to this form am not allowed to send PM, i am not sure if its allowed to write my email Add here?please advice me how to get in touch with you.

Best Regards

Hi Jad1987,

I don't know if the moderators of this forum would have an issue with you posting your email address for me to communicate with you. I do know that they discourage promotional links and stuff like that but posting your email adddress should not fall into that category (I think).

Also, you can email the moderator/s and request access for PM.

Thanks,

California

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi california

I think i was able to send you PM, please if you can check

Best regards

Hi Jad1987. Received your PM and responded to it.

Thank you,

California

jad1987 talk directly to bhati and he is coming to CA in oct 3rd week

I would tell you that I called bhati to discuss about hairline. bhati said this sseason he has lot of openings

he will do it in $1 pergraft

I would say you call him directly

(contact information removed by moderator)

if you do more then 3000 graft he will give discount depends

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

jad1987 talk directly to bhati and he is coming to CA in oct 3rd week

I would tell you that I called bhati to discuss about hairline. bhati said this sseason he has lot of openings

he will do it in $1 pergraft

I would say you call him directly

(contact information removed by moderator)

if you do more then 3000 graft he will give discount depends

Hi Fueonly,

My humble request to you and the other users of this wonderful forum. While referring to doctors/surgeons, can we please show the basic respect and courtesy and prefix the name with Dr. and also try to spell the names correctly. I believe that they have "earned" that.

Do not mean to offend anyone.

Thanks,

California

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

ok my apologies sure

Thank you for understanding. It is highly appreciated.