Please guys help!!!!!

Can you guy please tell me what bald class i am? i think it is NW 5 or NW 6? i ve been lost hair since 2001 ( im 38), i will start on Propecia next week, i want to get HT done by FUT method so which doctor in USA do HT (FUT) best for my case? is it possible to get one session ? and how many graffs should it be? i live in Texas , so where should i go to? :confused:i dont might travel inside usa. here are some pics . thanks guys for all input!!!!

IMG_0740_5.jpg.59c13e3baf7f1e60310e54271e503746.jpg

IMG_0741_1.jpg.ca8b4303c9b9efb86a713a6f162bb786.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg.7649fe0d56c1db64185a695ab1d563d9.jpg

IMG_0743_2.jpg.afeb7d72ccbbc8a002cca3af68a4c46e.jpg

I would say that you are a NW5. Would you consider Canada? Hasson and Wong do some great mega sessions. What are your goals?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Many of them. Take a look at our recommended physicians in North America. Please let me know if you have questions about a specific doctor.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

thanks FutureHt, there are 3 in my mind: Dr Arocha in Texas, Dr Feller in New York, Dr Ron Shapiro ......There is one Dr i read his profile is really good but i dont see you guys mention much , dr Robert M. Bernstein in New York, can you tell me which one is best with my case ( i know all of them is good), thanks agian for you all information!

thanks FutureHt, there are 3 in my mind: Dr Arocha in Texas, Dr Feller in New York, Dr Ron Shapiro ......There is one Dr i read his profile is really good but i dont see you guys mention much , dr Robert M. Bernstein in New York, can you tell me which one is best with my case ( i know all of them is good), thanks agian for you all information!

They are all good and that is a great shortlist.

You should speak to them all. Visit them or Skype. You might want to grow your hair out first to about an inch at least so they can evaluate your donor supply.

..then if you still want to go through with it just go with the guy you trust the most.

I had a great experience at Dr Konior's office so that is another option!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Don't Hasson and Wong use FUE instead FUT?

No, I believe that they only do FUSS (FUT).

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.