Don't have FUT!! I have had both FUT and FUE - read this for full comparison

SteveB806

After speaking with Health Travel International and receiving a reasonable explanation, I have decided to re-open this topic for discussion. While duplicate IP addresses can be an indication that one person is using 3 accounts, their explanation that each member shared their experience from the same public location (read the thread for details) is plausible.

• 2 weeks later...

Having used this company for several surgical procedures now (i won't name the company as i don't want to get jumped on), i can honestly say that whenever i have met them for consultations either in the UK or Istanbul, i have not seen this person working for them.

I too got jumped on by many people on here when i had my HT with them in 2012 due to me being extremely happy about my procedure and HT experience with them, but am in full agreement with the poster.....

...if i can help a potential HT patient (or in fact gynecomastia or paloma lipo pateient) in their journey for achieving safe, high quality surgery with great results, as opposed to sitting back and letting someone pick a hack, or a procedure with inexperienced staff or dated techniques, then i will do so.

I waited years before undergoing a HT because i was nervous about the results and potential risks. I could've had a procedure years ago (FUT or FUE) and could've had either a good or bad experience, so i am thankful i waited and am both relieved and greatful for choosing the team i did to do the procedure.

I think what the patient here is trying to say is simply 'i had 2 FUT with bad results and FUE with excellent results, for which i am thankful as a 3rd HT with poor results would have been very dissapointing. Here are the details of my FUE and what i consider to be the benefits over previous surgeries i have had'.

How the message comes across, or is put across to the many viewers on the forum here is down to their personal approach, but lets keep the end goal in mind here...to share positive experiences to help those people anxious or indecisive about their potential treatment feel more comfortable that others have been through it already and came out the other side smiling.

As i have said on here before, if i can help just 1 person get the results they dream of and brighten up their outlook on life, then that makes me happy.

To the op.. thank you for sharing your HT experince on here, please start a new blog and more importantly, keep updating it throughout the coming months, it's iiportant for those who need research and reassurance. It's very easy to be happy with the results and dissapear, but please keep the updates coming (i did it for 12 months and it takes a bit of dedication!).

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul