Hair Transplant Booked, Turkey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

The Dr estimated 4000 but I suppose they will use what's needed for coverage...Obviously they can not transplant the hair too densely as this from what I have read is poor hair transplant surgery

pics to follow tonight

I have just passed 3 months so very early to say, I did expect all of the transplanted hair to fall off but I have kept abit, well that's what I think anyway.

I am getting a lot of pimples on the scalp now and seems to be the new hairs pushing threw. I going to try and upload those pics now

A few pics after all the scabs were removed and last 1 is at 3 months, as I said I have not lost all the transplanted hair which I was told I would

photo1-1.jpg?t=1387836844

photo2-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo5.jpg?t=1387836874

I would think this is the worst stage now so hopefully I will see some results

Poor hair transplant? refresh my memory.

I have a lot of pimples starting now and it says just use warm cloth to soften the pimples. Had a hair cut today and looks abit better as it's all 1 length now. Honestly can not wait for the months to pass for better hair growth.

Dr Maral also said keep out of harsh sunlight for app 6 months so I just wear a cap when I go on holiday now

Looks great so far, no pitting/cobble-stoning, nice hairline. You freaked me out a bit with that "poor hair transplant surgery" thing, what do you mean?

ok I see the post now, what is meant was that when I was looking at my hair after the transplant It looked to me that the grafts could have been a little closer but after reading up on it, it says if a HT is done with grafts too closely is not a good transplant which poses problems for growth of the new hair

I will copy and paste the info asap

Oh, now I see what you mean *sigh of relief*

Yes, seeing some previous patients to have concerns about density (although not too grave I think), I came to check my grafts twice a day. But let's wait and see. It is true that the grafts shouldn't be too close, for obvious reasons. I also think it all depends on your hair thickness, scalp contrast, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not the best result to be honest- I tried to read further back. How many grafts? 4k? If so then this isn't good & you should've had a better outcome by now. The pre op photos are also under harsh light/flash. It seems to be gappy even though you have good hairs in the donor area from the looks of it.

Not the best result to be honest- I tried to read further back. How many grafts? 4k? If so then this isn't good & you should've had a better outcome by now. The pre op photos are also under harsh light/flash. It seems to be gappy even though you have good hairs in the donor area from the looks of it.

After they removed the follicles from the donor area, the technicians called the Doctor in to show him how strong and good the follicles were and he agreed..

I had 3 technicians working on me at once, no rotation and each had their own style. One guy just rushed threw, the girl that did the crown, nothing has grown.. The tech who worked on my left side took her time and this is were the hairs are strong and growing

Useless waste of money

Unfortunately I can't really give these guys a good review

I also took a peek back at your pre-op pics and although the lighting was not as bright, it does not appear that you have made as much of a visual gain in coverage as would have been expected for the 4,000 grafts at 10 months.

What would be helpful is to know exactly where your grafts were placed. In other words, how many grafts were placed in the frontal third, mid-scalp, and crown.

I do think you have made some gains in the frontal zone as your pre-op photos show little native hair. The hair shafts show considerable wave.

Is it possible for you to put up a pic that is viewing you straight on, meaning with you looking straight forward?

Lastly, your total graft distribution was made over a large surface area and that is part of why the gain in visual density does not appear strong in any of the three zones where grafts were placed. It would be interesting to know how many of the 4,000 grafts were placed in the frontal third.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I also took a peek back at your pre-op pics and although the lighting was not as bright, it does not appear that you have made as much of a visual gain in coverage as would have been expected for the 4,000 grafts at 10 months.

What would be helpful is to know exactly where your grafts were placed. In other words, how many grafts were placed in the frontal third, mid-scalp, and crown.

I do think you have made some gains in the frontal zone as your pre-op photos show little native hair. The hair shafts show considerable wave.

Is it possible for you to put up a pic that is viewing you straight on, meaning with you looking straight forward?

Lastly, your total graft distribution was made over a large surface area and that is part of why the gain in visual density does not appear strong in any of the three zones where grafts were placed. It would be interesting to know how many of the 4,000 grafts were placed in the frontal third.

Hi the grafts were placed only on the front and crown.. Nothing mid scalp, I did mention this but the Doctor felt I did not need and on the mid scalp.

To be honest I was told that 4000 were removed but not a chance.. It was a rushed job and I believe only half that no of grafts were removed. I sent these shots to the clinic today but not had a response yet

image.jpg.1763c13d2a88204271dc3407b28e80d0.jpg

sorry mate, you should have better coverage after 10 months with 4000 grafts, i would agree that whatever was extracted was placed over too large an area, they should have left your crown alone and worked from your hairline back into your midscalp. your case looked like a 2 or 3 procedure case from the start, possibly requiring 7000-8000 grafts to get decent coverage.

Your donor hairs do look good though, i would have a few consultations with some of the better european fue guys to see what they think, have you tried sending your pics to bisanga, feriduni or erdogan for example, i dont think your case is a lost cause,( assuming you can afford it ), I feel for you though, cant be anything worse waiting month after month after month for your hair to kick in and then realise that it just hasnt worked out

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

Right now it does not look like 4k grafts have grown. The growth you do have looks spotty and it's worthwhile noting 3 techs, 3 differing attitudes. That being said, you do need to wait at least 12 months before making a final judgment call and I'm sure your doctor will echo those words. I hope it works out for you.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks buddy.. Well the doctor has not replied to 2 of my emails as I sent these photos to him so I'm pretty sure it's money lost and Dissapointing support from the clinic.

I have also had a chat to another clinic, Dr Aslan so I'm looking into another HT soon. He says that my donor area looks very good and he will harvest as much as I need to get better coverage

Will keep updated