Questionmark

Dr. Bhatti 2346 grafts almost 7 months progress

Hello all,

it has been nearly 7 months since my FUE with Dr. Bhatti, and voila my current progress report:

Hair Restoration Journal for Questionmark - Almost 7 months

I actually wrote the essential on my hairloss website, if you have any further questions/criticism/offenses etc., please go ahead.

I wanna give thanks to all posters on this forum, special thanks to the mods and the very active posters such as Mickey.

As I mentioned in my linked website, the more satisfied I got with my hair, the less interested I became in the whole industry... I think I will have a look from time to time on here, but now I know that when someone doesn`t update no more, he got either corrupted, ashamed or - best alternative for all - simply so satisfied that he completely forgets about HT issues and goes on with his life. Still I feel it is a duty to stand by and with those who have helped me to learn about HT`s in general and everything that is related to it. Many thanks! :rolleyes:

1$ per graft fue with bhati is a big big big releif and very good solution.

i was checking flights from US to india after i see lot of us people go to bhati from US.

flight is like 800$ round trip.IF YOU BOOK FLIGHT ATLEAST 8WEEKS IN ADVANCE i think dr bhati is very very very very economic and good HT surgeon.

bhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooocccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssss !

Ya, this is looking excellent, and only at 7 months as well so a lot of maturation still to come!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Looking good Questionmark :cool:

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

1$pergraft fue including bodyhair dr bhatti the cheap cheap cheap cheap chaep cheap cheap cheapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

on this planet

Patient of Dr.Bhatti here aswell 55 Grafts per sq.cm is what Dr.Bhatti always tries to aim for and believes in !

Patient of Dr.Bhatti here aswell 55 Grafts per sq.cm is what Dr.Bhatti always tries to aim for and believes in !

Thanks for the response.

With the size of OPs transplant area I'm hoping I can get away with 1500ish haha