Going for HT in Thailand within next 5mth

Hairleader

Hi all,

Im a 34 y/o Asian guy and im planning to go to DHT clinc in Bangkok , Thailand for HT. i have read the posts here on the clinic and also checked the doctor website. Is there any negative issues that i should be aware of this clinic? Please share if u have experience with them. Thanks.

It's a strip clinic, so the usual liabilities and responsibilities to yourself apply (good luck on the LONG journey with that one)

If you are down with that Dr. Pav is well known on the boards.

And why don't they o FUE anyway?

Dr. Path has a very good reputation. You should be fine. We are talking about Dr. Path, aren't we?

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

• 2 weeks later...

Before I leave for Turkey to meet the Monet of FUE, Dr Koray Erdogan, I plan to read as much Turkish literature as possible. It's a 14 hour flight from Chicago and I love to read and learning as much as I can about the culture will enhance my journey even more.

• 2 weeks later...
Dr. Path has a very good reputation. You should be fine. We are talking about Dr. Path, aren't we?

Is he Dr. Path are u talking abt? Im planning to do HT with him. FUE i think. My budget is 4-5k for it

Membership Criteria Damkerng Pathomvanich, MD

Thanks

I've living in Bangkok for 4 years, I found that the clinics are cheaper in India by almost 3 times, FUE in Bangkok is about $3 per graph, India $1.30 per graph, I went to see Dr Bhatti in Chandigarh, I was almost about to have the HT in BKK but saved myself alot of money,

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

I've living in Bangkok for 4 years, I found that the clinics are cheaper in India by almost 3 times, FUE in Bangkok is about $3 per graph, India $1.30 per graph, I went to see Dr Bhatti in Chandigarh, I was almost about to have the HT in BKK but saved myself alot of money,

Is Dr. Bhatti recommended by hairrestorationnetwork? How abt his results? For me results matter as much as money when it comes to cosmetic procedures like this. I know some docs in Vietnam do it really cheap as well but im not gonna give my head to them!

• 2 weeks later...
Is Dr. Bhatti recommended by hairrestorationnetwork? How abt his results? For me results matter as much as money when it comes to cosmetic procedures like this. I know some docs in Vietnam do it really cheap as well but im not gonna give my head to them!

Dr Bhatti is world class, I highly recommend him. I think Dr Bhatti under charges for his quality and service but his price seems to standard throughout India. My personal experience with him was amazing, his guidance, his manner and what he felt was the best result for me, made me feel I had made the right choice.

I hope this helps, feel free to PM regarding more detail information about Dr Bhatti, happy to share and happy to help.

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/