Dr Jose Lorenzo

Peacebuddy

If you can afford him, I think he is probably one of the best if not the best fue surgeon in the world. You will be in very good hands. Do you have any pictures you can post of your current situation so members can give their opinion on the graft count?

I've been very impressed with results posted by the clinic. I'd like to see many patient-posted cases however, in detail. I've come across a few on a popular Spanish forum, but look forward to seeing some on here.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Thanks great job and Johnny drama..

I'll get some photos on here. It would be great do get more detail on graph count.

I have seen patient cases also on a Spanish forum. There's many videos online but its a good point to see more patient cases here... I wonder why there's not.

I have seen some really good results from Dr. Lorenzo and agree with what has already been said. He has some very impressive results on youtube. As far as you specifically, we would need more info like maybe pics, do you use meds, norwood level, etc.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi spanker..

I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures.. I might have to email a couple to you.

To get to my graft count I'm going to need to use body hair. I haven't read dr Lorenzo's stance on body hair especially beard and chest..

Anyone seen bht results from Lorenzo?

Dr. Lorenzo is fantastic. Didn't know he worked much with body hair grafts. Like a few others stated, sharing images would help. You should be able to add images by clicking on the small, square, yellow icon ("insert images") when you leave a reply. Let me know if you need more help.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks irishsailor.. I've been looking for some beard/chest donor examples from him. What are your thoughts on this? I'd like to fill in my strip scar and possibly add some grafts in the crown with beard hair.

I have a thick beard especially under my chin.

I have seen some examples of him fixing strip scars.. Just not sure where the donor was taken.

Like others have said I'm not sure if he works with body hair, however I could be wrong.

What I'd do is email mick on here from Farjo clinic and he should be able to advise you on dr Lorenzo. Mick is a honest bloke and will answer the questions you may have.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014