Dr Mwamba + My WHTC - 2744 grafts in black woman patient with strip technique

Our young patient had a big forehead and it is something common in her family .She came to see us with one goal: to lower her hair line and frame her face so she could be able to comb her hair backward.

We recommended her to follow the following treatment:

LED light once week (Triwings) + Help Hair proteins shake once a day.

After 6 months of medical treatment, we scheduled her surgery .We opt for strip surgery for better control of grafts integrity (hair characteristics in black being curve under the scalp).We closed her wound with a double layer sutures.

Results started to be noticeable around 4 months and now we are presenting her 11 months post op pictures.

99th.jpg

se7r.jpg

18h8.jpg

0gcb.jpg

ickr.jpg

h9gp.jpg

qjln.jpg

ub7w.jpg

rr0i.jpg

h1v7.jpg

6hyw.jpg

4hs4.jpg

kd5x.jpg

gzbd.jpg

iji0.jpg

ob1e.jpg

27xz.jpg

The patient as you noticed can now have flexibility with her hair style.

Thank you

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Probably the best black female hairline result I have seen. Lovely hairline design also. Shame that the scar stretched though.

• 2 months later...

Here is another update on this particular case. The newly constructed frontal hair line is more aesthetically appealing and dramatically improves the balancing of the patient's face. The patient's confidence and quality of life has improved considerably since the procedure. The patient has no apprehension of being detected as a hair transplant patient. The results are natural and also give the patient more options of hair styles.

We are extremely honored to have another patient achieve their goal.

USA Tel: (770) 663-1290 - UK Tel: 44 2033186228 - Belgium Tel: 32 479753281

For more info, email customer.care@mywhtc.com or visit MYWHTC - Dr Patrick Mwamba - Hair Transplants and Treatments

2744FUT_zpsac5fe29e.jpg

My opinions are not necessarily the opinions of Dr. Patrick Mwamba.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Fantastic result! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.