HELP!!! Shedding on Revita

I've been on the big 3 now for 8 months, and over the course I hadn't experienced any noticeable shedding, ...that was, until, just last week when I added Revita to my regimen. Since then, the amount of hair I am now losing in the shower and on the comb is more than I've ever known.

Prior to switching to Revita on a daily basis, I'd been using Nizoral (2%) twice weekly.

It just seems weird that a shed would come about this late in the game.... Is it caused by Revita? Did the Revita trigger the other big 2 into action? Usually when I hear about shedding, it seems as though it happens to people within the first few weeks or couple of months of starting meds. I've never heard of a shed happening this late in the game.

Has anybody else heard of cases like this?

Should I discontinue the Revita or ride it out? Does shedding after just a week of Revita mean that it's more effective than finasteride and minoxidil?

I just hope I am not losing more ground. At times this hairloss prevention treatment seems like 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

You are using Keto every day? Man!....isn't that too harsh?

I have used Revita for almost an year now and happy with it.....gentle around still does the anti-DHT job I think......Niz 1% is not harsh if you use it 1-2 times a week.....2% is very harsh for me.

I could question Revita source but even that would be a remote possibility to for shed....hmm....seems unlikely that it could trigger Propecia and Minox shed.....very hard to comment.....

I use Revita every day, yes. DS labratories recommend using Revita at least 5 times a week for achieving optimal results.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

Revita 3-4 times is alright but I would not use everyday....but Niz 1% more than twice is harsh....for me atleast. Pull back on Revita and see if shed stops.....As it is you are using big 2....which together are much more effective than Keto.....so you are not losing much by pulling back on Revita.