...a GQ model!

lol Couldn't resist.:cool:

gq.jpg.e021236efa4bb9d316626c5ea1bcc63a.jpg

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 2 months later...

It will be 24 months in 6 days time so these are slightly early.

I'm currently doing 0.25mg Fin, Mon-Wed-Fri which seems to do the trick. Minor fuzziness in the head so I take it at night and it wears off by the morning. I don't seem to shed as much hair as I used to which hopefully indicates some sort of effectiveness.

Whether it is working or not, my crown does not appear to have changed much in the last few years.

I no longer use hair dyes, hence the greyness.

Haircut was 4 days ago, grade 3 blended.....just look at that terrible scar!!

0.jpg.48ac5dbb8c70a6ac62df80ac946f4af3.jpg

1.JPG.12bd256912ebf9d196f6bf4c572e91ca.JPG

2.JPG.09f41994611a602cfb2a1f4d7618fd5b.JPG

3.jpg.19cf5763636772acb6edd88fe4583b37.jpg

4.JPG.d412c18bdb5d445ca191840562994ef2.JPG

5.JPG.37b959a45047f880248d7360159b5861.JPG

6.jpg.7796e79c607a7b5eb928cc4d4def0088.jpg

Redic!!! Thanks for the update, bud!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 months later...

Matt,

Your results are just mind-blowing! Really considering Dr. Konior after seeing your results. I'm reaching out to Tom tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing your journey. Follow-up like yours is exactly what novices like me are looking for to help take a foot in the right direction.

Matt,

Your results are just mind-blowing! Really considering Dr. Konior after seeing your results. I'm reaching out to Tom tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing your journey. Follow-up like yours is exactly what novices like me are looking for to help take a foot in the right direction.

• 1 month later...
Matt,

This thread and the Sam Spade thread were what made me decide to go with Konior. Coming up on 9 months and I couldn't be happier. Supposedly the grafts should continue to mature, but really, I have been sporting a full head of hair since about 6 months or so.

Hi,

Any sexual side effect by using fun? And why r u using fun 0.25 mg?

None.

I get a 'brainfog' with higher dosages but not at this amount.

I may not take it daily but you can get good results with one quarter tablet:

Example of Excellent Hair Regrowth from Propecia | Hair Loss Q & A

Did you start minoxidil just 6-7 days after the transplant?

I think the instructions said I could after 7 days but I may have waited 14.

You had very fast growth and your hair seems to grow very fast per month.

Do you think its the Minoxidil?

Is it recommended by Dr K after the transplant?

Minoxidil and Biotin make my hair grow quick. I stopped using both in the end as they seemed to do little else than this.

Yes it is recommended by the doc to speed up the growth phase.

• 5 months later...

Man, your donor looks really strong. How is your laxity? You should have hella FUE left if you ever want to tap out on FUT. Hard to even believe you have had 4300 grafts already.

Looks killer,

I am jealous of that thick donor and the natural gray, which looks much better IMO.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Just read this entire thread for the first time. Such an inspiring result.

Question for 1978Matt (or Spanker, maybe you know?) - what month-to-month was your biggest leap? Month4->month5? Or...

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Just read this entire thread for the first time. Such an inspiring result.

Question for 1978Matt (or Spanker, maybe you know?) - what month-to-month was your biggest leap? Month4->month5? Or...

Thank you sir! Month 4 I saw a lot of wispy hairs but month 5 was when it started to make a real cosmetic difference.

Man, your donor looks really strong. How is your laxity? You should have hella FUE left if you ever want to tap out on FUT. Hard to even believe you have had 4300 grafts already.

Looks killer,

I am jealous of that thick donor and the natural gray, which looks much better IMO.

The doc said he could probably get another 2000 grafts in a second session. It feels quite loose on the sides, maybe not as much on the back but I could easily see 1cm or more strip coming out.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to get another session but I'm fine with what I have. It's not worth the hassle at this stage.

With the grey I like to think I'm ageing like a young pierce brosnan lol.

Thank you sir! Month 4 I saw a lot of wispy hairs but month 5 was when it started to make a real cosmetic difference.

The doc said he could probably get another 2000 grafts in a second session. It feels quite loose on the sides, maybe not as much on the back but I could easily see 1cm

Sometimes I think it would be nice to get another session but I'm fine with what I have. It's not worth the hassle at this stage.

With the grey I like to think I'm ageing like a young pierce brosnan lol.

It doesn't looks like something you need now. I think Konior likes to under promise and over deliver. Just by looking at it 2000 would be a cake walk but I bet you have 3k sitting there. Not that the number of grafts mean nearly as much as the quality of donor, and yours looks very good.

The placement of where you are getting grey is perfect. If I could make.minevitably do that, I would, but I am just lightly peppered all over.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 months later...