Balding with long hair?

Devin Townsend

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

There use to ba a standard for this if you were a caucasian. Simply grow it out, apply some hair oil and comb it straight back. ( Coke rimmed glasses optional) The Lyndn Johnson look was popular right up to about 1970. By then the look had some massive chopper side-burns.

Still, it is a perfectly respectful and classy look. I'm surprised it hasn't taken off more recently, especially with the reaction against the buzz cut so popular from the mid 90s.

Is there anyone here who is balding or has had hair loss, who still has kept their hair long? Pictures? I am just curious.

I seen a hasson and Wong case recently. The guy had long hair, it looked pretty natural. Might be worth having a look through their pics.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

• 2 weeks later...